In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Replies

• apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Great transformation, congratulations.
  • Natell1983
    Natell1983 Posts: 13 Member
    What an absolutely amazing story, soooooo sooooo happy for you!! :D x
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Amazing transformation! You should be very proud!
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Wow... just wow. I have no words; such a transformation!
    I don't know you, but I'm so proud for you! Well done.
  • scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    I scrolled down and when I saw the first after picture I thought I'd clicked on something and went somewhere else. Your transformation is amazing!
  • pstimie79
    pstimie79 Posts: 30 Member
    I'm so inspired. I started my journey 3weeks ago with gym sessions 5 times a week.. All ready down 31lbs . I would love some tips and pointers.
    My wife is init as well, we supporting each other.
  • HeartyHealthy
    HeartyHealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Super just pure super, thank you so much for sharing your story above should be read by one and all. :'(
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Congrats!!
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    incredible. good for you. this is amazing!
  • Sylvarose
    Sylvarose Posts: 70 Member
    Wow...thank you for that!!! :)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    edited January 2015
    Wow this is an amazing story. Thank you for letting us see one of your darkest moments, as it is inspiring. It would have been easy for you to stay the same (well obviously not easy), but you chose to fight and work for a goal you set. Congratulations sexy man!
  • BevBasil
    BevBasil Posts: 37 Member
    I am at a loss for words. All I can say is WOW!!!
  • crunchy_runner
    crunchy_runner Posts: 23 Member
    Wow. Just WOW. I am in awe of not only your physical transformation but the transformation you had in mind and spirit. The determination and willpower and the strength you must've had to have to change your life. Amazing.
  • lmanasero
    lmanasero Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations that is so incredibly awesome. So happy for you. You seem so happy which is the most important part of your entire journey.
  • booboo8213
    booboo8213 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow that is amazing :)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Great job!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    amazing story, thank you for sharing. Great job!
  • NewSondra1723
    NewSondra1723 Posts: 7 Member
    You're story made me cry a little. I feel like that every time I go shopping, which isn't often because I usually leave disappointed and with clothes that don't actually fit me the way I want it to fit. Congratulations on your success. I'm really happy for you, hopefully I can get my butt into gear and lose this weight. Thanks for sharing.
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    shepd1999 wrote: »
    I just about want to cry reading this. I am starting out at 428 and I am down to 414 in the past month. I know that feeling and I do all my current shopping at the Casual Male XL. There is nothing Casual about the Casual Male. I think I am going to print out your story and have it to read when I feel discourage and need to know there is hope. Thanks for sharing.

I Will be your friend , if you'd like. I am at 355 and have a long way to go. I think we all need all the support we can get! Diane
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!