Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Ravenclaw

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Here's the list of Ravenclaws and their beginning weights. After everyone reports their weight each Sunday, I will update and post a new table with everyone's new weights, % lost for the week and % lost overall. There is also a column for everyone's HP goal weight. If yours is blank, please include your goal for this challenge along with your current weight. Remember to check the main board to show your support for Ravenclaw house when I submit our house results each week. Go Ravenclaw!!!!!

RavenclawStart.jpg
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Okay, so how do I get the banner under my ticker???

To include the banner under your ticker, insert this into your signature:

[IMG]http://photos4.mfpassets.com/images/photos/992/100/6992100_5944.jpg[/IMG} Change IMG to lowercase img and make sure there are no spaces.[/img]
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hm so I weighed myself this morning because I can't weigh myself tomorrow because every one will be home and I couldn't believe my eyes, 99 Ibs I had gained, after all my hard work this week I feel like a failure and I feel like I have let Ravenclaw down already, I could just about throw myself down and cry. :( I think that I will just get you to use 98 Ibs as this weeks weight and I will weigh my self on Monday and that will be my weight for next week if that's ok. :)

That's ok with me. Just, don't beat yourself about the weight. It looks like you're already in a healthy BMI so maybe working out will give you the body tone you're looking for. And remember, muscle mass weighs more than body fat, so the more toned you are, the more you will weigh - but that's a good thing because muscle also burns more calories. Keep up with the weekly challenges, and don't sweat what the scales say! How'd you do with the challenges this week?

Ok thank you, I will try not to, yeah I know. I will do that, I met the exercise challenge every day but struggled with the water challenge, I just can't drink that much so I will work on that. :)

Something I've found that helps me to drink water is to buy a Camelbak water bottle. The one I have holds 24oz of water (so 3, 8oz cups.) I find it much easier to just make my goal to finish three water bottles a day instead of trying to finish 8 smaller glasses. Just a thought!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Weighed today (Tomorrow will be super busy and I probably won't have time to weigh), and, *drumroll* I LOST 4 POUNDS! Woohoo! Beat that other houses!

My weight is not 237

Fantastic Bethany! And here you thought you were letting us down! Way to go!

:blushing: I know... Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Did my weigh in this morning - 244! Down 2 pounds! :happy:
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It's Sunday and I'm proud to weigh in at 240 lbs! I'm down 2 lbs from my starting weight (just 2 days ago!)
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not sure what's going on this week, but I have a .6 gain...this is a first since starting in Jan.

Week 1: 215.3

hohum....watch out next week!!! Not gonna let this get me down!
  • cook2128
    cook2128 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey All,

I stayed the same this week... Which is better than expected given the week I had.

SW = 150
    Week 1 = 150
    HPG = 142
    Ultimate Goal= 130
  • fitterpat
    fitterpat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    SW: 264.3
    CW: 259.5

Weight lost this week: 4.8lbs

Looks like this challenge was the kick I needed to get going again!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hey everybody! had a rough week with TOM coming and i've been smoke-free for 5 days, 9 hours, 2 minutes and 55 seconds :smile: but i did pretty good!

my current weight is 236.8

down 1.8 lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    My weight this morning is 181.5

down 2.5!! :happy:
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    New members:
    ashiesmash - 156 - Ravenclaw
    KittyCatCookie - 150 - Ravenclaw
    emmie_rene - 297.2 - Ravenclaw
    psb13 - 204 - Ravenclaw
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    good morning fellow house mates!
    weighed in before heading down to the great hall for breakfast.
    down 2.2 lbs to 295.0!

"Which came first, the phoenix, or the flame?"
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    New members:
    ashiesmash - 156 - Ravenclaw
    KittyCatCookie - 150 - Ravenclaw
    emmie_rene - 297.2 - Ravenclaw
    psb13 - 204 - Ravenclaw

hi! I'm actually 256, not 156 (i wish!!)
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hey Ravenclaws!
    My weight today is 197lb- no loss, no gain. Which I don't mind as I've been away for four days of eating out. Next week, I'm losing!!
  • azsuzi
    Options

hi! I'm actually 256, not 156 (i wish!!)

Thanks for the correction ashiesmash. Is that your weight today? And what is you goal weight for the Harry Potter Challenge (ends July 14)?

Welcome all newcomers!
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Thanks for the correction ashiesmash. Is that your weight today? And what is you goal weight for the Harry Potter Challenge (ends July 14)?

256 is my weight today yuppers! And my goal for July 14th is 249! Thanks :D
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    SW: 70.2kg / 154.7

1st weigh in: 69.8kg / 153.8

Yay! :)
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm only down .8 of a pound, but hey, a loss is a loss! And I know this week will be better, I'm finally done with school this year!

SW: 164.2 lbs
    CW: 163.4 lbs
    HP Goal: 150.0 lbs
  • natl27
    natl27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Last week: 178
    This week: 177

One pound lost. I'll take it. Not bad for finals week. I guess I could say I'm really stressed about my NEWT's, haha.