Reese's peanut butter eggs

Options

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    What are these eggs you speak of ? And better then cups ? I don't see how that could be possible.

Reeses-Eggs.jpg

Mmmm must find me one of those. Apparently my grocer doesn't stock them in the produce isle. LoL

Duh, they're not produce--they're EGGS (check by dairy). The Reese's TREES (at Christmas) are produce (b/c trees, duh), and are appropriately found in the produce department. The hearts? You'll have to check at the meat counter ;)
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    want
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Reese's ?

Nope.

Hands down, these guys win the "This Time Of Year" award.

Cadbury_eggs_white.jpg

I'm buying 5 for this week alone.

Mini_Eggs1E.jpg

I actually like these better than the creme eggs. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    If they made them with dark chocolate, I probably would never stop eating them.

They do!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I was horrified by the title. I thought this was going to be some kind of recipe with reese's cups and scrambled eggs.

I am much relieved now that I opened it...

I would/will try this someday soon
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I love the white chocolate ones...
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »
    I was horrified by the title. I thought this was going to be some kind of recipe with reese's cups and scrambled eggs.

Eh, I can do syrup that touches my eggs, but full on chocolate and peanut butter just seems ick. Let us know how the experiment goes.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I just gotta say...it brings a tear to my eye that so many love the eggs as I do. I feel so bonded to you all. *group hug* However...if you touch my egg, I will beat you down. :disagree:
  • asdowe13
    Options

Eh, I can do syrup that touches my eggs, but full on chocolate and peanut butter just seems ick. Let us know how the experiment goes.

would probably go well on a bagel with cheese!
    I'll take pics, and let you know how it goes
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

They do!

Then I'm darn lucky (or unlucky I guess, depending on how you look at it!) I've never found them!

• asdowe13
    Options

They do!

Then I'm darn lucky (or unlucky I guess, depending on how you look at it!) I've never found them!

You sir are very unlucky!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I may have to taste the egg! I love reeses peanut butter cups, but the egg always looked gross to me for some reason! So going to try one this year! ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    YUMMMMMMMY! To the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Eeeeewwww to the Cadbury Cream...

I am waiting on Valentine candy.. Love me some chocolate covered cherries, Russell Stovers, redhots, and conversation hearts...

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    So I didn't really read all the replies so I apologize if this has been said already.

For our gluten/wheat intolerant friends, please please please stay clear of holiday shaped reeses. I found out the hard way that their holiday shaped candy can be contaminated, and wound up on a ventilator two Christmases ago because of it.

After many phone calls and emails I have had with Hershey's, I found a few key details that they aren't exactly up front about. Yes, their typical regular candy (obviously not ones with cookies) are safe. They sent me a list that I will gladly share if anyone should want it. Basically their "standard" not holiday candy is okay. This included Hershey bars, regular Reese's cups, mini Reese's cups and a few others (those were the only three I cared about). However, ANY candy in holiday wrapping (including regular Reese's minis wrapped in the pink/green/red festive wrapping) CANNOT be guarenteed to be safe.

Along with that- ANY Hershey's kisses with filling they can not guarentee because the filling is not made on site. Any holiday shaped candies (such as the Reese's eegs) may also contain traces of gluten/wheat since they are made in a shared factory with other holiday candy.

I too love Reese's, but just wanted to share this since I would hate to see anyone go through what I went though. If you'd like a copy of the specific candies list they sent me, feel free to inbox and ask :).

Hope everyone has a safe holiday.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    You people have ruined me! I was feeling good about boycotting Cadbury eggs this year and now I just want Reese's eggs. *shakes fist*
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    218.jpg
  • RudeboyCantFail
    RudeboyCantFail Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    se9o8az3f3v4.jpg
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    They are amazing. The bunny-shaped ones are yummy, too. I could eat multiple packs but I will have to practice moderation lol.

As for the Cadbury mini eggs, those are to die for. My mother buys us several packs every year. Addicting, and I will definitely be working some into my calories.
  • auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I believe they are better that the cups as well. There is always one item that gets me at every holiday. Right now it is the conversation candy hearts.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Especially frozen. :#