Yus, feel free to add/message me!
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like friends
  • ankhchik
    ankhchik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends! :D I have 100lbs to lose for my first big goal. 150 total. I'm not a downer, but I do get down sometimes and need help staying encouraged. Oddly enough, I am always ready with a positive word for someone else. A motivation partner for the gym would be great since all the people around me keep flaking :-/
  • 9TMare
    9TMare Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello, I'm JT, I have been sending FRs right and left, now its time to get a few from all of you...I have been on MFP since Jan 2011. I initially lost 75 pounds being a daily user. Then I stopped using it. I have deleted and restarted my MFP account several times because I lost interest. But I can truly say I have been more successful and happy when I log my workouts, daily food, and comment on friend's status. I would love to have friends that are supportive and are committed to living a healthier/fit lifestyle.
  • JosephSmithJDI
    JosephSmithJDI Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me !
    I'm serious about this , & need motivated friends !
  • kmayers143
    kmayers143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Need buddies to motivate me! :D
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    me too! me too!
  • Arianemarie123
    Arianemarie123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me! I'm pretty active and always looking for more fitness friends! :)
  • conangt87
    conangt87 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I like friends
  • AJ20011
    AJ20011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me ppl :smiley:
  • SmithVilla82
    Options
    I am in my iPhone so I can't add friends it only lets me accept. All requests welcome folks. Add me
  • rocknbam
    rocknbam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always looking for positive and actively supportive mfp friends! I am 28 yrs and have 35 lbs to lose for my wedding on 8.15.15. Life is pretty busy for me... with working on a second bachelors degree, working part-time at a hospital, and wedding planning while still maintaining an active and semi-healthy lifestyle. I am determined and up for the challenge however. I have faithfully logged daily for the past few months with the exception for one day due to no web service. I will be starting a TurboFire challenge group on Monday and could use all the support I can get! Let's do this together!
  • ShaLisa2990
    ShaLisa2990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am no stranger to My Fitness Pal but after having a child I am rededicating myself to a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate one another. I am the type of friend to send you a message when I notice you may have missed a day or two without updating. I don't like to seem pushy but I know what we are doing can be challenging so I like to show support and give that extra push. Also seeing the updates of others encourages me to push through as well. Good luck in your journey to becoming a healthier you!
  • drwmason
    drwmason Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • humorousone
    humorousone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back and always looking for friends to help us all stay motivated. Please feel free to add me as your friend.
  • niazkilam
    niazkilam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, i need new friends so add me ;)
  • Tony_Von_Stryfe
    Tony_Von_Stryfe Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I enjoy meeting new, motivated people
  • catclarke1978
    catclarke1978 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friends needed
  • no1hunnie_bee
    no1hunnie_bee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends :smile: