48 pounds in 11 weeks! 4.36 lbs per week! I survived the holidays!

Options
124»

Replies

• SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That's awesome - regardless of how it was done. Every person on this site is different and does what is best for them to get their desired outcome. Continue on and if you need to make adjustments to get to your end goal, then so be it. If not, keep on keeping on!
  • jennifari264
    Options
    Wow your doing awesome!!
  • bigT24chiefs
    bigT24chiefs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. Forget about nay Sayers. There are plenty of different ways to lose weight without counting calories and to think that's the only way this works is stupid. Op congrats keep doing your thing. Way to improve yourself and get the ball rolling
  • xAnniex2015
    Options
    well done on your weight loss :)
  • Metruis
    Metruis Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have also noticed that when I don't eat wheat/gluten my asthma is better. I'm doing a lot better at avoiding it, but wow, I don't have the commitment to go full wheat-free yet. Not quite. :(

Grats on your achievement!
  • Ivelissegmorales
    Ivelissegmorales Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks! As of today I have lost 54 pounds so far! Definitely that glutten causes whizzing and asthma. I'm avoiding glutten as much as I can!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Ignore the haters, hun!

Way to inject drama where there is none...

Congrats OP. I hope you don't think someone is "hating" on you. Nobody was. Good job!!!

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update!! Awesome!!
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!