Is there something that you eat every single day?

Options

Replies

• cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    I eat tuna almost everyday for lunch at work.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    yes i am with you 100% PEANUT BUTTER!!! I do limit myself in quantities but every morning for the past 5 months I have ryvita and peanut butter, infact I have seen me filling in my food diary the night before and thinking mmm quorn bacon but get up in the morning and want nothing more than my peanut butter...I think I have an addiction :love:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Weetabix for breakfast unless it's gym day and then it's porridge.
    Fruit (oranges/apples) and frozen veggies (usually peas) trying to get more fibre!
    Pasta I'm sure I have a bit of most days.
    I've also has parsnips 3 days running now, I love them!

and to drink I always have protein drinks (2 or 3)
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    HOW DO YOU DO GREEK YOGURT?! it makes me gag lol

I hope it is not that bad lol I just bought some to try :noway:
  • abohn09
    abohn09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a bowl of honey nut cheerios with milk every morning for breakfast-- I hate eggs so I don't have a lot of breakfast options. I am also a substitute teacher so on the days I have to teach I make sure to bring a hot cup of black tea with me to work to give me a low calorie energy boost to get me through to lunch.
  • cconeill
    cconeill Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    birdseye steamfresh veggies :)
  • thogue29
    thogue29 Posts: 20
    Options
    Skippy Natural peanut butter with honey on a Fuji Apple.Love it!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have spinach salad almost every single day at some point. I cant live without my energy drink and
    i never miss having it. I also almost always have frozen yogurt and french vanilla coffee.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Fish!
  • spirited_angel
    Options
    Im a gluton for bread especially tiger bread :blushing:
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal at least 5 days a week....:drinker: :drinker:
  • kingurgio
    kingurgio Posts: 8
    Options
    Greek yogurt IS different than regular yogurt, but the brands vary widely. In my opinion the store brands that I have tried and even Yoplait are rather nasty on their own. The Oikos greek yogurt is great and I also like Chobani. Greek yogurt provides more protein, while usually being fat free and very creamy and I find the plain varieties are a great subtitute for sour cream.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Urg, I have the energy drink thing too. It really kicks my budget in the balls when I realize I'm spending at least $40 a month on a damn beverage. :noway: Bah. I have such a caffeine and creamer addiction already it's not even funny. Speaking of which, coffee's done~!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Any version of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal with milk for breakfast every day. Can't believe I'm not sick of it yet!
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    HOW DO YOU DO GREEK YOGURT?! it makes me gag lol

lol. I don't know. I can't get enough of it - straight up, plain, full fat. YUM!

I can't get enough, either. I think you have to find the brand that works best for you. I was eating Oikos for a while but noticed that I would get a horrible stomach ache after eating it (it must have more lactose in it, or something). I switched to Fage and LOVE IT!!!

I have the same lunch everyday:
    wheat thins
    a slice of swiss cheese cut into 16 pieces
    2-3 carrots
    hummus
    Fage 0% greek yogurt (my fave is Cherry Pomegranate)

Yummy!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with PB, banana,and honey. Yummy!!
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    A banana. At least during the week--it's my breakfast staple, no matter what else I put with it. Always a banana.

Oh, and shout-out to my full fat Greek yogurt buddies. I LOVE that stuff. Plain, with stuff in it, whatever. It's all good.
  • krismickey
    krismickey Posts: 6
    Options
    Any flavor of Chobani....it is by far my favorite greek yogurt!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My breakfast smoothies!

Banana, soy milk and variations of soft fruit (usually the frozen stuff, thawed to keep costs down) plus either peanut butter (when I have the cals) or a protien powder (when I don't)

Keeps me full for a good 3 or 4 hours!!

Green tea or Red bush/ Rooibos tea! Can't live without me tea dontcha know!!!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Weetabix for breakfast just about everyday!
    Yogurt (love the Greek any which way it comes!)
    Banana - sometimes two!!!

I love peanut butter but have been avoiding it because a) I thought it was really fattening and b) I thought you could only eat it on toast! Could someone please tell me how else I could eat it (who said with bananas?? how do you do that???? and in a smoothie?? Are you sure?? I'd love some suggestions!