Butter <3

Options

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Idk if butter tastes bad........I've Never tried it

It doesn't. I promise.
    I'm gonna trust you ;) I looked online and its not sold at the store I usually go to but its sold at marsh, so I will make a trip to marsh.

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Nope, I said I don't like eating things that taste bad, sooooo if I try it and it tastes bad TO ME then I'll be eating something that........tastes bad. Which is why I haven't tried it before.

giphy.gif
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    Nope, I said I don't like eating things that taste bad, sooooo if I try it and it tastes bad TO ME then I'll be eating something that........tastes bad. Which is why I haven't tried it before.

giphy.gif

Emma and Mark in the same thread? I think I love you.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Never had Kerrygold. I will have to try this nectar of the gods.
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    I love this thread
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused. What if it tastes wonderful to you? Why wouldn't you want to try it just to find out?

Kerrygold is amazing, btw. All butter is good, but Kerrygold is awesome. I eat that stuff like frosting.

• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I don't do margarine. Butter is better for you. Just melt them both to see why.
  • stephanieluvspb
    Options

giphy.gif

Where's the confusion. You usually buy things you don't think you'll like? When something doesn't sound good to you, you still run out and buy it?
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    I'm so confused. What if it tastes wonderful to you? Why wouldn't you want to try it just to find out?

Kerrygold is amazing, btw. All butter is good, but Kerrygold is awesome. I eat that stuff like frosting.

Some people are scared to try new things :)
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I find butter is really only good for one thing:

Cooking everything in it!!

Buttered veg mmmmm!!!
  • stephanieluvspb
    Options

Yeah, somebody told me artichokes are wonderful, let me just say I don't agree! And yes, I know bc I tried it

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options

I know, but I'm confused by that. I usually assume that new things will taste good, otherwise people wouldn't eat them.

• PRMinx
    Options

giphy.gif

Where's the confusion. You usually buy things you don't think you'll like? When something doesn't sound good to you, you still run out and buy it?

Butter though? It's so common. There's butter everywhere in the world. You can't go to a restaurant without eating butter, either in your food or on the table with bread...

Not criticizing, it just never occurred to me that someone could live to adult years and not have had butter.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Is Kerrygold sold at mainstream US supermarkets? Or do you have to go to a specialty grocery store?
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

Too bad you don't live in Wisconsin. By law, restaurants and food service have to serve butter. They can have margarine or other non-butter spreads available for customer requests. Just go and eat out and you will have a chance to taste real butter.

Trust me, there is no comparison.

• PRMinx
    Options

I know, but I'm confused by that. I usually assume that new things will taste good, otherwise people wouldn't eat them.

And it's BUTTER. Not something rare or uncommon. I don't even know how to live in a world without butter.
  • Teneko
    Teneko Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    Is Kerrygold sold at mainstream US supermarkets? Or do you have to go to a specialty grocery store?

The HEB grocery store chain here in Texas sells Kerrygold.

-T.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

i see it at my grocery, but it usually is in the same section as the specialty and imported cheese.

• stephanieluvspb
    Options
    Ok ok o freaking k I am scared to try new things, I've lived a sheltered life, when I changed jobs after 8 years I almost threw up. My furniture in my house hasntbeen rearranged since ibought my house 7 years ago. I'll see what ican do
  • PRMinx
    Options

I'm starting to see Kerrygold and Plugra at my local Giant. And, of course, Whole Foods.