Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• hatew8
    hatew8 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking to get more friends to help motivate me :D Add away
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 70 lbs and working on losing 40 more. I'm in this for the long haul and I welcome positive mutual support and advice.

• Any girls around my age that keep a public diary? I'm 18 :) older is fine too, sorry I just dont feel comfortable adding guys yet
  • RunningForDonuts
    RunningForDonuts Posts: 21 Member
    I'm new. Feel free to add me!
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Me :)
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    bump
  • BetzPod
    BetzPod Posts: 30 Member
    Hiya all - i'm starting back today (well, it's 5pm so i've logged todays food with the intention of making better choices tomorrow). I've ordered a Fitbit watch which should arrive tomorrow also, looking for some motivational friends to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Feel free to add me :-)

Good luck everyone.

Lx
  • would like some friends to help me through my journey of weight loss n workout routine.
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Here
  • tanyabecka
    tanyabecka Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2015
    I've been on MFP for about 7 weeks and so far I've lost almost 30 pounds with a complete lifestyle transformation. I'd love to help and hopefully inspire you all as well to be active and eat well.
  • Spiritwarrior2000
    Spiritwarrior2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Just got rid of some inactive friends. Would love some new active friends! :) Add me!!!
  • mrkevinrose6
    mrkevinrose6 Posts: 2 Member
    New on here - need some motivation to get back to pre-kid weight (yes men are affected too!) add me!
    - Bonus points if you're local to Ottawa. Extra bonus if you play squash!
  • KelleAnn13
    KelleAnn13 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me :) anyone else who would like an extra friend can add me as well :)
  • Feel free to add me. I do CrossFit, and try to eat clean. I don't monitor my food here since I am trying to eat like a caveman! Witty and sarcastic a must!
  • Feel free to add me, right now I'm in the process on losing 70lbs...
  • logans05
    logans05 Posts: 15 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Anyone can add me! :D
  • Add me! Looking for other men around college age (I'm nearly 21) to chat and help motivate me. Started at 302 before Christmas, hoping to reach 240 by year's end!
  • I am getting close to 40(38), and I am a Christian and would love some friends on here!.
  • I need friends:)
  • 41 year old diabetic need to lose 25lbs