112 down! 20 to go.... But struggling

Options
Hello!
I went from over 300 pounds to 185. Yay!? I struggle with self image problems. I still see my self very fat and the extra skin doesn't help. However the last 6 months has very hard one me. I been trying to loose 20 pounds and I won't even loose one. I have Lupus and other physical conditions that make it hard for me to excersize daily but I do 7 minute workouts when I feel good. I started to track my food once again because I've been slacking. I think I struggle with chocolate. I've never like chocolate this much, and now I crave it all the time. It's troublesome because I do not ever want to go back to over 200 pounds. Give me some suggestions please! 6pkpfw6inck4.jpg
wogu4jmlu8p0.jpg

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    You so georgeous! Have you considered settling in at this weight? You are about my size now. I've thought about being happy where I am now.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :#:) You look absolutely amazing!! Keep up the good work! And I have a serious chocolate addiction.... so I substituted hershey and snicker bars for Fiber One brownies and Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Candy bars... Still taste amazing but are much better for you, just an idea..
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You have done great - you look fabulous. I was always told to change something when I get stuck - different exercises - add something new to your routine. Hope that helps.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I don't have any suggestions but I do want to say that you're an amazing person and congratulations on your weight loss. Very inspiring!
  • JeffPrunk
    JeffPrunk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your efforts and results are nothing short of amazing, take time to appreciate the accomplishment you have behind you.
    Keep focusing on the last 20 but don't obsess with it, as far as the chocolate find some 90% pure chocolate bars, many grocery stores have them, yes they are bitter by themselves but add just a couple drops or honey and you can ease that chocolate craving... It is really delicious, this coming for a chocoholic...
    You have this girl....
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the 112. I have lost little over 100 and in a stand still. :) Don't give up!! :)
  • xenalli22
    Options
    Awesome job on the 112. I have lost little over 100 and in a stand still. :) Don't give up!! :)
    Thank you!!!
  • xenalli22
    Options
    JeffPrunk wrote: »
    Your efforts and results are nothing short of amazing, take time to appreciate the accomplishment you have behind you.
    Keep focusing on the last 20 but don't obsess with it, as far as the chocolate find some 90% pure chocolate bars, many grocery stores have them, yes they are bitter by themselves but add just a couple drops or honey and you can ease that chocolate craving... It is really delicious, this coming for a chocoholic...
    You have this girl....

Awesome! I'll try that!
  • xenalli22
    Options
    I don't have any suggestions but I do want to say that you're an amazing person and congratulations on your weight loss. Very inspiring!
    Thank you so very much!!! That's very encouraging!!!
  • xenalli22
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    You so georgeous! Have you considered settling in at this weight? You are about my size now. I've thought about being happy where I am now.
    I have considered. I mean this is the lowest I've ever been since high school. So you know that's really a good thought. I get so hung up on others achievements and weight, that I didn't stop and think how much I ME, have accomplished.
  • xenalli22
    Options
    jennlaw89 wrote: »
    :#:) You look absolutely amazing!! Keep up the good work! And I have a serious chocolate addiction.... so I substituted hershey and snicker bars for Fiber One brownies and Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp Candy bars... Still taste amazing but are much better for you, just an idea..
    Thank you. I like the valley bars too with the almost, that's what I been trying, I'll try those aswell thank u so much
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I totally get where you are at right now! I am at a similar weight, after losing 85 pounds. I still want to lose another 30, but it has been so very slow going lately that I struggle with maintaining my focus to get to my final goal.

You look fabulous and should be uber proud of all you have accomplished so far!
  • foreversunshine1
    foreversunshine1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration you are! All goals aside, I think you look great, as is! I can imagine it's disheartening to keep seeing the same weight week after week. Maybe your body needs time to adjust to the change thus far?

In any case, put less focus on the scale and more focus on how you feel now... in your new skin, so to speak! CONGRATULATIONS on your achievement and on enjoying you new found, healthier you!
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow! I started with having to lose pretty much the same amount as you. I am down almost 60. You are an inspiration to keep going!
  • crocky64
    crocky64 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Omg you look fantastic you have done a superb job, with what you have already achieved you will get there
  • lamarken
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! What kind of exercises are you doing now?
  • xenalli22
    Options
    epido wrote: »
    Awesome job! I totally get where you are at right now! I am at a similar weight, after losing 85 pounds. I still want to lose another 30, but it has been so very slow going lately that I struggle with maintaining my focus to get to my final goal.

You look fabulous and should be uber proud of all you have accomplished so far!
    That's you! It's hard. Everyday fighting temptations. It's like your brain wants to stay fat lol
  • xenalli22
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration you are! All goals aside, I think you look great, as is! I can imagine it's disheartening to keep seeing the same weight week after week. Maybe your body needs time to adjust to the change thus far?

In any case, put less focus on the scale and more focus on how you feel now... in your new skin, so to speak! CONGRATULATIONS on your achievement and on enjoying you new found, healthier you!
    Thank You! It's very nice to fit in all this awesome new clothes! Also I used to be size 11WW in shoes now I am 10 regular!!!
  • xenalli22
    Options
    lamarken wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look great! What kind of exercises are you doing now?
    Hi! I'm doing the 7 minute workouts with the help of an app on my phone 4 times a week. I also park very far when I go to stores and walk around for at least an hour looking at things. Can't do it too much because my legs and lower back starts to hurt bad. So I limit the amount of work I do.
  • wise314
    wise314 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you remember how you felt over a hundred lbs ago, give your self a Big Hug because you deserve it. You are such a powerful weight loss warrior that there is no chocolate that can defeat you now! You are almost home. God bless you.