112 down! 20 to go.... But struggling

Options
2»

Replies

• MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Sometimes we are our own worst critics. Celebrate the progress you have made. Continue to press forward toward your goal and stay positive. Well wishes on your journey.
  • xenalli22
    Options
    wise314 wrote: »
    If you remember how you felt over a hundred lbs ago, give your self a Big Hug because you deserve it. You are such a powerful weight loss warrior that there is no chocolate that can defeat you now! You are almost home. God bless you.

Thank you! @wise314

• xenalli22
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Sometimes we are our own worst critics. Celebrate the progress you have made. Continue to press forward toward your goal and stay positive. Well wishes on your journey.
    @missVictoriaG I preaciate your kind words! Thank You!
  • LadyDy73
    Options
    You look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing -- Congratulations
  • xenalli22
    Options
    LadyDy73 wrote: »
    You look aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing -- Congratulations
    @LadyDy73 Thank You!!
  • dradams116
    dradams116 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say great job! I wish I had suggestions for you. I'm over 300 pounds and a month into my weight loss journey. You are an inspiration! :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Maybe you just need a little bit of a break. :) It's hard to sustain a deficit for so long without losing some of your mojo! Maybe go to maintenance for a month or so and relax a little bit, enjoy some extra calories and get a fresh perspective... Then go for it again? :)

I think it would be beneficial to just to give your mind and body a little break from focusing so hard on weight loss! :)
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't have any suggestions, but just wanted to tell you that you look Great!!
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    xenalli22 - you look amazing and you should be VERY proud of your accomplishment! I am a self proclaimed chocoholic, and the best thing I have found to help me are Quest bars. The double chocolate chunk one is delicious and has 20 grams of protein and 17 grams of fiber, so it fills you up and satisfies that chocolate craving at the same time. I love those bars and have one every day because they are so good. They are under 200 calories too, so it is a much better choice than a candy bar. The chocolate chip cookie dough is really good too. Hope that helps!
  • xenalli22
    xenalli22 Posts: 14
    Options
    Maybe you just need a little bit of a break. :) It's hard to sustain a deficit for so long without losing some of your mojo! Maybe go to maintenance for a month or so and relax a little bit, enjoy some extra calories and get a fresh perspective... Then go for it again? :)

I think it would be beneficial to just to give your mind and body a little break from focusing so hard on weight loss! :)

That's a great idea!
  • xenalli22
    xenalli22 Posts: 14
    Options
    I want to thanks everyone for all the amazing suggestions! And all the wonderful encouragement! I lost a few pounds this past month! But yesterday I had a "fat" day where I ate 300 more calories than I was supposed to from my 1200 calories a day. Lol it's funny because most people eat about 2000 calories a day. I love you all! Add me to your friends!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif