I've got a lot to lose. Add me!!
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have around 150 lbs ish to go for my ideal weight. I weigh 269 and my short term goal is 230. Why I picked 230 I don't know, but 230 seemed as good as any number so here I go. Feel free to add me. Not just op but anyone else.
  • kayla201453
    kayla201453 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow...I also lost a 100 pounds 2 years ago, and as you...I've put it back on. I've tried several times to get started back up but it's taken me this long to FINALLY find my Will Power again. I feel so good that I have found that feeling again of knowing nothing is going to stop me of losing this weight. Please add me to your friends list. I'm just learning how this app works. I love it.
  • aself3
    aself3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I lost 100 pds in 2010...gained most of it back..looking for friends to help keep me accountable...feel free to add me....:))

I understand I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me and we will keep each other accountable :)
  • cljones302
    cljones302 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    add me please!
  • rhondahancock809
    rhondahancock809 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 75 lbs twice now and each time gained it back. I know where you are coming from. It is not a diet it is a lifestyle and when I finally get that I think I will be able to keep it off. It is possible and I would love to have friends like you to share the journey with.
  • saymmmkay
    saymmmkay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm in the same boat... trying to loose 100+ as well & I'll take all the encouragement I can get! Sometimes a simple 'like' & a "keep it up" can go a long way!!

Feel free to add me as a friend :smiley: Good luck, everybody!! :wink:
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 (out of the about 75 I needed to lose) in 2006-2007, met my husband but only regained 10 then maintained. Mom died two months before my wedding, and I gained it all back after than. Back on the journey to lose about 90 this time. Feel free to add me. I keep my journal open to friends.
  • nellysen
    nellysen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Have sent some friend requests. I have over 100lbs to lose too and ALWAYS looking for more friends. There is no such thing as too much support and motivation.

Feel free to add me
    Good luck to us all!
  • EricaGarett
    EricaGarett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started January first on losing 100 lbs too. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • sama_delara
    Options
    I want to lose 60 lb too need friends to keep uo

• twopercent2015
    Options
    zerafa99 wrote: »
    Looking for friends
    Lost 100 in 2010..gained alot back..

Try the 5:2 diet. I have been on it for two weeks and already lost 14lbs. Which for someone sedentry like me is brilliant.
    This diet is recommended by doctors and you eat healthily. It lowers cholesterol and blood pressure and prevents other illneses.
    On two days you just have 500 calories (men 600) on the other five you have 1,200 or 1,000 calories ie the normal anount recommended for your height.
    The two fasting days can be any two days or you can really go for it like me and fast on 500 calories on alternate days.

this sounds like a horrible idea. enjoy losing a ton of muscle mass.

• flowrey
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people as friends...pretty new to the app. Iv got about 70lbs to loose I'm happy for anyone to add me as a friend
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 194 of my 200 goal to still go (been here for 25 days), so always looking for people with similar goals to help me kick *kitten*, and in return, help you as well.
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My initial goal was to lose 80lbs. I'm down 30 lbs and have about 50 to go. Loving the gym and fitness program dvds. I'd love to encourage you on your way to your goal.
  • dkkkuehl
    Options
    Add me too! I have 100 pounds I want to lose as well. (Actually about 105). I have been logging for 8 days and have lost about 3 pounds so far! I need to stay accountable and motivated! I am doing a mudderella run in May and I really want to lose weight and become strong before then. I know I won't lose 100 pounds but is love to be a lot more fit!
  • covzlove516
    covzlove516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. Anyone. Im new and im trying to lose 100. lbs
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Have about 100 to lose as well! Lost 70 back in 2011-2012, but put 55 back on. First goal is to let go of the 55 I gained back! 15 lbs of it already gone! Feel free to add me if you want extra support!
  • MelissaRCJH
    MelissaRCJH Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also in need of losing around 100lbs!

I'm 40 y/o and have previously lost around 50lbs, twice...only to gain it all back. I'm now at my highest weight ever. I've got to get this under control so I can finally be the kind of mom, wife, person I want to be!!

I'd love to help eachother reach our goals!!

Feel free and add me!!