Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day

Yeah ... uhhh ... I'm gonna have to go on ahead and judge that one, anyway, mmmm-kay?

dqVTD.gif

^^ yup
  • FitForMaddy
    FitForMaddy Posts: 46 Member
    I ate an entire 8oz. package of Philly cream cheese early this week (with a spoon, too LOL). Logged 2oz. a day over the next several days, as to hide my shameful binge.

To OP, no judgment from me (as you can see, I've only told you the least stupid thing I've done ;) )--but please stop the "homemade Sauna suit" for exercising. It does nothing good, and is potentially dangerous. Same goes for the overprice "Wrap" products. They "Don't" work (except for emptying your wallet).

Lol! It's okay williams I know you guys aren't being mean. I'm taking it off and jumping in the shower then drinking some good ole water. You're right it's stupid! Thanks for caring! :)

You got this! Thank you for taking the advice in the kind, yet strong, manner in which it was given. Yep, we ALL do stupid stuff. Umm, I had used one of those rubber/latex sport "waist trainers" after my last child was born--Oooh, horrible way to find out I am allergic to latex (and it didn't work, either, just gross blisters, despite wearing a cami under it).

Lol yeah we do! Just glad you guys know enough to tell me different because obviously I haven't looked up the actual risks myself until now. :) i really appreciate it! and man that sucks!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I ate an entire 8oz. package of Philly cream cheese early this week (with a spoon, too LOL). Logged 2oz. a day over the next several days, as to hide my shameful binge.

To OP, no judgment from me (as you can see, I've only told you the least stupid thing I've done ;) )--but please stop the "homemade Sauna suit" for exercising. It does nothing good, and is potentially dangerous. Same goes for the overprice "Wrap" products. They "Don't" work (except for emptying your wallet).

Lol! It's okay williams I know you guys aren't being mean. I'm taking it off and jumping in the shower then drinking some good ole water. You're right it's stupid! Thanks for caring! :)

You got this! Thank you for taking the advice in the kind, yet strong, manner in which it was given. Yep, we ALL do stupid stuff. Umm, I had used one of those rubber/latex sport "waist trainers" after my last child was born--Oooh, horrible way to find out I am allergic to latex (and it didn't work, either, just gross blisters, despite wearing a cami under it).

Lol yeah we do! Just glad you guys know enough to tell me different because obviously I haven't looked up the actual risks myself until now. :) i really appreciate it! and man that sucks!

You are cool.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Did that taste as disgusting as it sounds?

Lol sadly no, it seemed to do the trick, but I FELT disgusting afterwards. Though it's kind of funny now.
  • arditarose
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

:)
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    arditarose wrote: »

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Good question! I think I just wanted a quick fix? I don't even know, in hindsight.
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!

I do this! I get to the last 2 days of the week (Usually Fri and Sat) and up my daily target - then eat like crazy for 2 days, to the last calorie :-(

I did this also - I ate a sachet of Options hot chocolate - Fudge flavour - I don't think I will do it again lol. Just the thought makes me uggghhhh!

• arditarose
    arditarose wrote: »

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Good question! I think I just wanted a quick fix? I don't even know, in hindsight.

lol okay.