Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Good question! I think I just wanted a quick fix? I don't even know, in hindsight.

lol okay.
    Try it.
    I double dog dare you.

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

My other confession is that occasionally I've had extra cals after midnight and logged them for the next day.

I do that too. Especially on Friday night. I sleep in Saturday so i don't eat breakfast. So technically I eat breakfast Friday night. lol

• shortiequinn
    shortiequinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I only weigh myself after a gym workout, sans clothes. There are still fluctuations but It feels nice to get all the extra fluid out.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.
    This use to happen to me periodically (okay every night) and I put a lock on the pantry/ refrigerator when it's time for me to go to bed. I couldn't stand seeing a whole day of planful eating go down the drain when I would wake up to empty chip bags and cookie cartons:/

• SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am a Sociopath.

thumb.jpg
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Um, me too. I work out at home when no one's here, so whatever, lol! But yes it feels gross to hang it up to "air out"!
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I purposefully design all my meals so I can eat large portions for little calories. Despite losing a bajillion pounds, and maintaining the loss, I still need QUANITITY to feel full.

My guests are aghast when they see my big ol' jethro portions. (ie- huge bowls of air popped popcorn, 2 or 3 potatoes with my dinner, mountains of salad... etc)

I buy those 12oz mixed veggies bags and just eat the whole thing as a side, often with grated parmesan sprinkled on top. I eat mashed cauliflower one pound at a time. Yep, I need quantity too.

I still binge typically once a week, and eat at a bigger deficit the rest of the time to make up for it - pretty much maintained since June because of that (when I'm still trying to lose 3 pounds). I was actually one pound lighter in June. My last binge was 1000 calories of Girl Scout cookies on Thursday (and I only had 400 calories left for the day).

I'm still in denial that I can eat things in moderation. I typically last a week or so, then hormones kick in and it's over and I pretty much raid all the ice cream and cookies. Still bought ice cream today. I just don't learn.

I do wash my clothes after my workouts but will often just workout in PJs or even in underwear (both of which pretty much sucks for high impact stuff when I have no bra on).

I have the bouncy loose skin issue when I run too...
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 30 pounds (before I was tracking on MFP) by manually counting my calories and spending many days hardly eating all day just so I could have multiple servings of ice cream for dessert.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just before my period, I get huge cravings for really bad-for-me food... This week, in 2 days I ate a whole package of Oreos. (But I had them with skim milk! Does that help at all?)
    I really wish menopause would happen soon. (No chance; it's probably at least another 5 years away.) :disappointed:
    The rest of the month, I can take it or leave it. Those few days, no cookie or chip is safe.
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.
    I used to do that all the time, but it was more than 2 spoonsful. :sob:
    It's much too good. Now I don't think I even have any in the house.
    funjen1972 wrote:
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol
    I always change my socks & underwear, but the shorts, bra, & t-shirt get aired out. In the summer I hang them & my towels on the clothesline outside before I even go into the house from the gym.

Actually, the bra gets hand-washed once a week. The shorts & shirt, in the laundry maybe every other week. And I was just given a second pair of shorts that fit, so maybe they'll only go for a week from now on!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »

I change socks and underwear, and have shirts that I alternate. I air out my sports bra and the other shirt. Gross here too.

• Kontxesi
    Kontxesi Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I've gotten into that spot a couple of times recently. The first time, I ate two jars of apple butter. Second time, a jar of strawberry-rhubarb jam.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    add me to the gross club, i only have 2 sports bras - one isnt as supportive and i use it for my walk/baby jog (every day), the other is more supportive and used for zumba and the gym (combined 4 times a week). They get washed once, maybe twice a week (but really, once is more common)

if i eat something that will put me too far over my calorie goals, ill save it and add it to the next day.

i dont always log the diet sodas i drink. (but the reg calorie ones i do). dont ask me why, i dont know LOL

i dont sweat much. maybe that makes me weird. the small of my back is about the only place i sweat.

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    I ate an entire packet of Mr Kipling's fruit pies.

They were marvelous.

That sounds amazing.