Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Also, my confession is that while I laugh at the "sugar addiction" threads, I too am addicted. I typically snort the easier stuff like powdered sugar or dextrose. But when I am desperate I have been known to reach the depths of snorting pixie stix. Once I even did some stevia. Never again.

I am not ashamed.

Then when you log your booogars, aren't you logging the cals twice? :s

Confession #2: I don't log my booger ingestion.
  • FitForMaddy
    FitForMaddy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    This is why I wipe down the machines. Gross :sick:
    Lol I work out at home honey, I don't think I would have worn one out in public.

You're not the only one who said that, honey. :flowerforyou:

LOL! oh ;)
  • iamnotvoldemort
    iamnotvoldemort Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This was pre-dieting, but I accidentally turned myself off of eating cottage cheese because I thought I could eat a little and put it back (so I didn't waste a bowl for a small amount). I stopped ever wanting cottage cheese after I pounded 3 of the 16 oz tubs in a week.

Actually, dieting in general has shown me I had a really bad habit of eating food out of the containers instead of portioning it out.

I mostly eat out of tupperware because I don't like using real bowls/plates. Especially if it's hot food (the plate always gets so hot!).
  • FitForMaddy
    FitForMaddy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    brower47 wrote: »
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Dogs don't sweat. And sweating does not increase fat loss. You're just dehydrating youself.

Lol hence the (not literally) part and they do sweat via their paws :P
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    The way I have my "cheat meals" or "cheat snacks" is by not logging them. What you all don't know, won't hurt ya. LOL. So, if I have a few cookies, or a piece of pizza, after I close out my diary, it is my little secret. O_O This is a rarity, but it is what I do.

Yeah but if you stop losing you won't know why. I just log everything so I can look back and see what my deficit really was for the week. But best of luck anyway!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Camo_xxx wrote: »
    proclivitys.

Word of the day toilet paper?? I'll admit I had to look this word up, lol. :s

• shelbikinz
    shelbikinz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not so much anymore, but if I ate a whole plate of cookies or drank too much alcohol, I would always just quick add the calories, so no one could see what I'd consumed....
  • mayfairmenthols
    mayfairmenthols Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I ate a 'giant plate' meal tonight, even though I knew it was 1507 calories and that no one needs as much food as there was... there were TWO 8oz steaks and a big pile of chips, grilled tomato, peas and onion rings. Two steaks.

I'm 301 calories over my allowance today and the red numbers are taunting me so much that I was going to work out on my stationary bike, but then I found myself realising that even if I do, the workout maximum I can manage without killing myself still would be short of what I need to burn off so I decided it wasn't worth it.

I'm doubly ashamed of myself for enjoying the meal and not working out :(
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I think I went over my calorie limit in only alcohol last night and to hungover/tired today to sweat it out
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    This Is Just To Say

I have eaten
    the plums
    that were in
    the icebox

and which
    you were probably
    saving
    for breakfast

Forgive me
    they were delicious
    so sweet
    and so cold

- WC Williams

Good one! Also of "So much depends on a red wheel barrow" fame.

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol
    Questions (not judgement of course):

1) do you mean you don't change out of those workout clothes for days or are you "airing" things out like some of these other ladies?

2) For the ladies airing stuff out would it be just as easy to take those clothes in the bathroom+when you shower and leave them in a sink full of water and Woolite while you shower and the drain the sink while you dress and then hang them to dry for the same lenght of time they would have "aired out"?...without really costing you any more time if thats the issue?

3) Is it the scented trash bag, and what do you do with the yellow drawstring tie it at your waist like sweats?

4) What is the difference between, judgement, curiosity, "nosy" -ness, and concern?

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm having nachos for breakfast. Right now.
  • nellysen
    nellysen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.

Me too!!!!!! In fact it pisses me off. I think it is because I just WISH that the hunt fr the perfect jeans on a perfect body was my biggest issue. Maybe it is jealousy? But either way.... I feel the same!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

1) do you mean you don't change out of those workout clothes for days or are you "airing" things out like some of these other ladies?

2) For the ladies airing stuff out would it be just as easy to take those clothes in the bathroom+when you shower and leave them in a sink full of water and Woolite while you shower and the drain the sink while you dress and then hang them to dry for the same lenght of time they would have "aired out"?...without really costing you any more time if thats the issue?

I second these questions.

Socks are the only thing I can only wear for two workouts in a row but only if I absolutely MUST (usually because I forgot to bring a fresh pair of gym socks and have a class to rush to) because my feet don't sweat as much as the rest of me, which gets pretty damn ripe since I sweat like a beast. I've started getting into the habit of wearing my sports bra in my post-workout showers and washing them with me and line drying overnight. I have enough workout tops and pants to last several lifetimes so it's a fresh pair every day of the week.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

3) Is it the scented trash bag, and what do you do with the yellow drawstring tie it at your waist like sweats?

4) What is the difference between, judgement, curiosity, "nosy" -ness, and concern?

As one of the airing out people, can I just say that I don't really sweat except for my hands and the top of my head? I work hard, and those places sweat a lot, but I'm just not a sweaty person. Even when I got hot, I don't sweat.

ETA: BTW, I always wipe down gym equipment after using it. I air out my clothes. I'm not a dirty person, and I'm not rude.