Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    I want a working wand!! :smokin:
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize the goal weight was for the challenge. =X I'm certainly not dropping 100 lbs in 2 months! I guess 225 would be a good goal weight for the challenge.
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    still at 130 lbs...
    :[ no progress
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    SW: 241
    Week 1 weigh in: 237
    Total: 4 pounds!

I did get to work out today, and they were playing Deathly Hallows on tv at the rec. Good motivation to work hard!

Also the recipes will be hard since I live in a dorm and have no kitchen. Does anyone have cheap, microwave friendly recipes a poor college student could try? :happy:
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I dropped 0.9 pounds this week....what a strange loss
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I want a working wand!! :smokin:

OMG I would love a working wand- seriously.

I would also love the ability to apparate
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am a day late with my weight ... but here it is ... no change 215.2
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    So azsuzi, how'd we all do???
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I did try a new recipe (for me that is ) ...........
    Homemade Pizza dough made into Calizone's filled with some diced ham, fresh onions, mushrooms, spinach, jalapenos and a scant amount of italian blend shreded cheese and for a dipping sauce - Classico marinara.

Not the best choice - but after all it was Mother's Day.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    So azsuzi, how'd we all do???

Trying to do this on my lunch hour at work :) I'll post the chart when I get home. Since I'm in Arizona, I think my time zone is later than everyone else, so you may not see it until tomorrow.

Drum roll.........

The highest percentage lost goes to: MomofJandA at 2.1%
    Second goes to: fitterpat at 1.82%
    Third goes to: Bethanyweathers at 1.66%

Overall for the house, we lost 37 pounds and 0.74%. Great week Ravenclaws!

Slytherin is the only other house reporting in as of yet, and they are ahead of us at 0.97%. Their board also has 193 posts to our 170. I think I feel a house rivalry coming on!

We only had 24 of our 40 members weigh in this week. Lets get the word out to the rest of the Ravenclaws and lets go kick some Slytherin butt!!!
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm going to be traveling this week :] I will try my best to weigh in on time, but I come back home on Monday. And Sunday I will be flying most of the day. :D Going to Germany ^_^ It will be very exciting
  • swimmer23
    swimmer23 Posts: 70
    Options
    watch out slytherin, we ravenclaws are going to do some major losing this week! we just got the ball rolling, and now we'll never stop :P
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Hope everyone's Monday went well! Just got back from a stroll in Hogsmeade and wanted to say hey. If any of you, my fellow Ravenclaws, would like to add me as a friend, either just for the challenge or for a while longer, I'm open to it. All I ask is that you be supportive and have fun!

Oh, and 5 points to everyone who got outside today!

"Where do Vanished objects go?"

(P.S. In case you couldn't tell, I'm kind of a HP geek :D )
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Okay Hufflepuff here

Im reporting for my sister samiwhereareyou

start weight 174.
    Current weight 171

She can be a little bit computer illiterate. lol. So I'm helping her out, Ill teach her how to post here for next week.

Good job ravenclaws! I'm excited to see the final tallies!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I'll update this if anyone else checks in. Great job this week!

RavenclawWeek1.jpg
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've been away all weekend long and still at 190. Nothing gained and nothing lost :( I'll be sure to have a loss next week. Promise! Great job to all my fellow Ravenclaws!!
  • Sarac715
    Sarac715 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I was placed in this group, so that is why I didn't post my weight yesterday!

SW: 149

CW: 148
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    Options
    Sorry I'm a bit late but Mother's Day got in the way a bit weight as of Sunday was 137.2
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    so i am pretty sure i got this all figured out. whoo it took me long enough. I had to have my huffelpuff sister explain how message boards work....oh its funny to me that I am in ravenclaw but I am ready to kick some *kitten*!!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Thanks for checking in liz, sarac, lori and sami - and welcome to the board!