What's for supper???

Replies

• This thread is dangerous! Making me hungry when I wasn't a second ago, haha.
  • melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    so many yummy foods!
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Parsnip-Lee Soup with Lump Krab: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Parsnip-Leek-Soup-with-Lump-Crab-368312

Last night was Chinese take-out: Moo Goo Gai Pan and a small measured out portion of fried rice. It was soooooooo good.
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Chick pea salad. Red peppers red onions garlic cucumber cilantro vinegar olive oil
    bng89yaadhh3.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    I wish I had thought to take a picture of some of the Super Bowl foods... I made spinach queso, baked buffalo wings, and salmon cakes with Sriacha yogurt sauce. We also had a bunch of heat and eat things: pretzel dogs, chicken poppers, pizza rolls. Friends made chili, guacamole, and Bostom Cream Pie Cupcakes.

Today I had leftover salmon cakes crumbled over a salad with the Sriacha sauce as my dressing.
  • MillieSJ
    MillieSJ Posts: 19 Member
    Kielbasa and potato skillet with onions carmelized in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Picture is of leftovers, I tamed myself to have calories for Spotted Cow :-)

• MillieSJ
    MillieSJ Posts: 19 Member
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    I added mixed veggies to the last of the Minestrone soup tonight. Also had a ham and cheese sandwich, green beans and cranberry, apple, pecan salad. It was all fittin'.

7pm1xfce0it0.jpg

kf9tyxexrmkg.jpg
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    edited February 2015
    Can I have the Minestrone recipe? I'd love to try it.

That Kielbasa skillet looks amazing!
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Mini meat-loaves, shredded Brussels sprouts with Parmesan cheese and mashed potatoes. k0ncye.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Kielbasa and potato skillet with onions carmelized in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Picture is of leftovers, I tamed myself to have calories for Spotted Cow :-)

I love Spotted Cow! Every time I go to WI I pick some up...
  • larrodarro
    edited February 2015

I use the "http://www.bearcreekcountrykitchens.com/soups.php" mixes. I've tried several of them and like most. I added sausage, tomatoes and black beans to the mix.

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    2yvhc3srh4bm.jpg

Chef salad with chicken & homemade 1000 island.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    larrodarro wrote: »

I use the "http://www.bearcreekcountrykitchens.com/soups.php" mixes. I've tried several of them and like most. I added sausage, tomatoes and black beans to the mix.

Oh pooh! I can't eat it. But it looks amazing! I will just sit here and drool over your food pictures. LOL!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Chick pea salad yellow rice and turkey kielbasa aph1eki17pvd.jpg
  • larrodarro
    I cooked a pork loin in the crock pot while I was gone to town this afternoon. I used Lipton's dry onion soup mix, dried chopped garlic, soy sauce, sherry cooking wine and lemon pepper. I had planned on rice, but the shopping trip took way longer than planned, so we just had corn and green beans instead. The meat was very good, but you couldn't slice it. It wouldn't hold together for that.

6i5jqozd9j2y.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Tuna salad sandwich (tuna, mixed greens, mixed sprouts, onion, tomato, garlic, mushroom, dill pickle, dill weed, cucumber, garlic salt, black pepper, mayo); roasted veggies, strawberries, tortilla chips.

qq56tx32iful.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Tonight is spanish stew chicken, arroz con gandules and avocado salad.
  • bizarrefish
    bizarrefish Posts: 41 Member
    Giant egg white omelette with 200g roast chicken breast.