40+ women?

Options
2»

Replies

• ullc316
    ullc316 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello All - 43 and deciding to get started (finally) with some fitness and weight loss goals. Would like to lose 50lbs! Yikes. Need to add some strength training - any ideas for things I could do at home? I don't own any weights. Good luck

• ullc316
    ullc316 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In the kitchen u will find justice
  • crazy4yababy
    Options
    I'm new. Need to loose 25 lbs. I'm 43 yrs old & in desperate need of support & accountability.
  • CaroDav73
    CaroDav73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Addicted chocoholic!!!!!! 41yr old in need of support and motivation
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Im 41 next month. I've reached my goal so am just maintaining but always happy to make new friends.
  • babysnakes5
    Options
    Add me to!! ! 47 and trying to lose
  • hball1
    Options
    I am 40 and started mfp three weeks ago. Down five lbs. add me if you want!
  • LuckyStar813
    LuckyStar813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I am 46 started MFP 2 weeks ago. I post daily to my friends so add me if you like. :D
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    45 and from Florida!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    47 here. Lost 100 pounds naturally my first year on mfp and been maintaining for three years now. I love new friends.
  • 00figg
    00figg Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! 42 years young here! i have been logging on mfp for a few months, but just recently started poking around the message boards. i could use some friends!
  • fitnesspal1972
    fitnesspal1972 Posts: 34
    edited February 2015
    Options
    40 something and looking to lose 45 to 50. pounds. I like to laugh and have fun. Sometimes I'm hard on myself and I'm always a little snarky. I've sworn off clothes shopping until I can get into a size 10 again. Help me reach my goal before I'm walking around naked.
  • Hello All. I am 41, Started my journey 4 days ago. Starting with a small goal to lose 50 lbs. Add me if you would like!
    Thanks!