• PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    In at 132.6kg this week.

Good luck guys.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 this week. I've been down and out since last night from something I ate. Don't know how much of this loss is due to dehydration though. We'll see next week.

LW 257
    CW 255
  • kandjDAD33
    kandjDAD33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Okay, I'm 6'1, 275lbs and my goal is to weigh 225lbs. I'm an ex football player so I have the biger build but not happy with where I am at now and have to put in work! I'm new to this support system as well!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    LW: 267
    CW: 267 :-(
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello Men! So, my birthday was yesterday...in any case, I loaded up on some food and my weigh-in is much higher than I think my actual weight is.

I will post the final results tomorrow night, as I'm not writing this from the same PC I normally do the spreadsheet with.

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Check back tomorrow night or Tuesday morning for the results.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hope you had a great birthday!
  • creeker1959
    Options
    A tough week for me, gained. :0( reporting in at 323.
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 376.4
    CW: 380.8

Gained 4.4 lbs. Had a bachelor party this weekend in the middle of no where, didn't have very many good food choices and it showed. Hopefully putting up a big week this week.
  • apolloag
    Options
    Ok Men - sorry for the delay with posting the results! I'm posting my same weight as the previous week (I confirmed this morning), so no loss or gain for me. We are still losing some of the regulars, but perhaps they got what they needed from this forum! Hopefully, we'll hear from them some time soon.

I started running last week and am really enjoying the new mix up in my routine. I feel like I'm getting a lot more "bang for my buck".

Congrats to BigEddy for his win this week!

week18.bmp

This week's topic - what is your goal for week 20?? Mine is under 220.

Good luck Men!!

1334262.png
  • tdonlin
    Options
    My goal is that after 17 fricken weeks maybe I can get that #1 spot dammit! Just kidding, great job Edwin! I would like to break this plateau I've been sitting on for the past few weeks though.
  • apolloag
    Options
    I'm with you there tdonlin! I've hit 2nd place a few times, but someone always comes out with a big 7-8 pounder when I am losing 3-4! Oh well, now that I think of it, I should've made a # of weeks at 2nd place column!

Hang in there!
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats to BigEddy for his win this week!
    Thanks, and I see Tim and you are making serious plans for this number 1 position, starts to feel like the Ryder Cup competition, except that team Europe is heavily under understaffed with only me or am I missing some fellow EU companions. Will start preparing myself against these US superiour numbers. Good luck this week :wink:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Hello Gentlemen,

Tim invited me to join your group. Please let me know what I need to do and how to send results. I'm well over 300 looking to drop a total of 145#. So far since Jan I've lost 25 and 14 since joining MFP.

Method; is watching food intake, excercise and finally addressing health issues with a doctor. Have been Gluten Free since Jan and that has helped more than anything, becuase we have had to eliminate almost all processed food.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Weigh in this morning for me lost 1.4 this week. Plateau smateau!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Stevll, either Sat or Sun morning, post last weekends weight and your current weight. Apolloag uses your MFP start weight as the official weight. Keep your weigh in time consistent. I hope you are bringing your "A" game! I need the extra motivation.
  • apolloag
    Options
    Welcome stevLL, tdonlin had all the info, if you post this weekend, please remember to post last weekends weight too.
    Good luck!
  • StevLL
    Options
    Won't be in contact with a scale until Tuesday, so I can weigh today or tomorrow. My weight last Friday was 346.2 and my current weight was 344.8 yeasterday morning. my stating weight on MFP was 360. Hope everyone is succesful on your weigh in. I'm going to try and keep up with 13 teenagers and a retired Navy Seal today on a hike. Wish me luck should be good excercise if I survive it. ":-)
  • pancho45
    pancho45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LWW: 380.8
    CW: 372

Loss of 8.8 lbs, got the big week I was looking for. Did my weigh in today as I'm going to a party tonight and thought it would be better to use today's weight, have a great week everyone.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I am going to put my exceptional detective skills to work and attempt to detect who will win this weeks weigh in before the official results. Hmmmm, thinking maybe Pancho. Great job my friend. I, literally, hope I can do half as good as you this week! :)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Ooooops, fat fingers on the itouch. Can't delete, only edit.