what did you have for brakefast this morning?

Options

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt with 2 kiwis, then a protien shake
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I had a boiled egg, half baked sweet potato, and two chicken sausage patties. oh and half a cup of plain black coffee.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Waffle sandwich - 2 ancient grain waffles, 4 egg whites, 1 slice cheddar-jack, 1 slice turkey bacon; granny smith apple; cup of chai
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My breakfast was so sad. :( 2/3c special K choc/almond with 1/2 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I promise to be more exciting tomorrow.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    S
    waituntil wrote: »

No food is 'bad' for weight loss... Eating too much is bad for weight loss!
    totally agree with you

So it means i can eat them for as long as im under the colorie dificit for the day?

I have ben told that im fat because i eat the kind of staff that the body fails to digest than it turns into fat eg, starch and all junk

HAHAHAHA....no. All you need to lose weight is to eat fewer calories than you burn! Awesome, right?!

• evilunclematt
    evilunclematt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of brakefast. Is it like breakfast?
  • Poppythehalfling
    Poppythehalfling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I made my own..kind of thing. I took a clear mug, put one whole banana (chopped) in the bottom, put some low-fat vanilla yogurt (tastes like cake icing in my opinion so that's a double plus) added another banana (chopped) ontop of that and put a thin later of the same yogurt on top, added some raspberry clusters with chia seeds ontop and topped that off with some orange zest (: small, but insanely filling!
  • hashTag_Wade
    hashTag_Wade Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bowl of maple & brown sugar oatmeal with 1/2 cup of mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, and black berries) - and coffee
  • hufflepie
    hufflepie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1 Banana, a cup of coffee, and an handful of pistachios after I walked to work. Never really been a breakfast person, so eating anything in the mornings is a step up for me.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    1.5 crepes with sunflower butter and dark chocolate, big pile of scrambled eggs, cup of apple cider. More like "brunch" since I fasted all morning.
  • PammieSuzyQ
    PammieSuzyQ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i hate eating in the morning. stomach rebels. i have gym and i need the energy.

1/3 cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt
    2 tbsps Wheat Germ
    2 tbsps Sliced Almonds

Hot Chai, my own recipe, so not as much sugar.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    A banana. I'm not really a breakfast person.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Ground beef, habanero peppers, onions, apple cider vinegar, and a dollop of coconut oil.

I think I might be strange.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I had a crispy english muffin topped with chive and onion cream cheese and smoked salmon. So yummy!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I had chicken fried steak, eggs, hashbrowns, and sourdough toast with lots of butter. It was delicious.
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato, bacon, and broccoli frittata with a side of asparagus and Earl Grey tea :)
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had porridge. How boring lol
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I had coffee, rice chex with almond milk, and a banana. Yum yum!
  • lynndot1
    lynndot1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of this http://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/12/banana-bread-oatmeal/

It's one of my favorite breakfast comfort foods...makes my home smell like banana bread and tastes great with a lot less calories. I cut it up into 8 servings so each piece is ~250 calories.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Scrambled egg with spinach, grapefruit and three mugs of coffee with loads of skim milk (heated and frothed).