what did you have for brakefast this morning?

Options
123457»

Replies

• JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    My new, favorite protein bomb: two whole eggs and two egg whties, scrambled, with four ounces of 99% lean ground turkey and a slice of swiss cheese.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    MyOatmeal brand oatmeal...Almond Joy style. Made with shredded coconut, chocolate powder, greek yogurt powder, crystalized monk fruit sweetener, and sliced almonds. A cup of coffee to top it off. :smile:
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    a half cup of low fat peach kefir
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Amitysk wrote: »
    I had a crispy english muffin topped with chive and onion cream cheese and smoked salmon. So yummy!

This sounds really good!
  • SuggaD
    Options
    Sarahland wrote: »
    Sweet potato, bacon, and broccoli frittata with a side of asparagus and Earl Grey tea :)

Recipe please!
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I based it off of this recipe, but don't like ham, so we subbed bacon: http://paleonewbie.com/ham-broccoli-sweet-potato-paleo-frittata-recipe/
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    magsxx wrote: »
    Making slimming world weetabix muffins for the first time. Heard they are lovely so fingers crossed :)

How did these turn out? I went to the Weetabix recipe site to get the recipe. Plan on making them soon. Thanks!

• krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I had a Southbeach Good to Go Protein Bar (Cinnamon Raisin), a 100-calorie Tropical Fruit Greek yogurt, and a cup of chocolate coffee.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Small Grapefruit, two vanilla caramel coffee k-cups mixed with one packet of swiss miss hot chocolate.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    MyBreakfastRecipes1_zpsc5ce6454.jpg
  • SuggaD
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    MyBreakfastRecipes1_zpsc5ce6454.jpg

Very pretty. But not nearly enough calories for me. If breakfast isn't 350 cals minimum, I'm starving 30 minutes later. 450-500 is my happy place. But great options for those with low calorie allotments.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    OMG everything sounds good. I had cream of banana oatmeal with granola clusters. Oatmeal is a favorite "go to" for me.
  • chouflour
    chouflour Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's espresso cocoa mix - made with coffee instead of milk.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    natural museli (oats, flax seed, dried fruit) soaked in almond milk overnight. Surprisingly yummy!
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    l55ykupzppjl.jpg
    Eggwhites with tomatoes and onion plus one slice wheat toast and hazelnut flavored black coffee :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    today... just coffee LOL normally i have my coffee and a bagel thin or english muffin with pb (sometimes sliced banana on it), or cream cheese (of various kinds).
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    55g high-protein granola with 2oz whole milk, and 100g of fresh blueberries.
  • LewisAMartinez
    LewisAMartinez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, and milk; apple; orange; and coffee with milk and a bit of sugar.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 slices thick cut ham, 1/4 sliced avocado- drowned in cider vinegar ( I love vinegar)- yum!