Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout Cookies? I'm guessing a fund raiser like our "Bob A Job"?
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options

What in the world is a Bob a Job? Sounds dirty
  • cupcakerous
    cupcakerous Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am logging my calories so it's always a bit more than I actually ate. For example if I ate small egg I would log large egg and so on.
    Another way around with exercises. I am logging a bit less than I am actually doing. It helps because the weight is falling off me faster. And no I'm not starving. Just a little adjustment so I feel better that I am not "cheating".

It is nearly impossible for my logs to be less than they should be o:)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

You do know that the "logging" streak doesn't mean food logging, right? I was devastated when I learned this because I was super impressed when I saw someone had logged (I thought their foods) for 800 days.

Nope.

55835802.png

• amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »

What in the world is a Bob a Job? Sounds dirty

Ha ha. It's something the Boy Scouts do - or used to. Bob A Job week to raise money so offering to wash cars or mow lawns etc. A bob used to be a shilling - or 5p in new money!

• 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    <---is a cookie mom

Going to pick up 25 cases of GS cookies next week. Lord help me!
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

qqvkqz669pqy.png
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    If I eat garbage (like this morning, cupcakes for breakfast, ha!) I'll skimp on decent food not to bust over my calorie goal. Also, some days I don't eat all day, because I"m not hungry, but I"ll add in something on MFP so it doesn't complain about not getting enough.
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    Jaffsa wrote: »
    Oh I wanna play!!
    My logging streak is not honest.. at all.. I logged 1 thing a couple of days to keep my streak going.. the authenticity is lost for me.. but I still feel better about it for some reason?

You do know that the "logging" streak doesn't mean food logging, right? I was devastated when I learned this because I was super impressed when I saw someone had logged (I thought their foods) for 800 days.

Nope.

55835802.png

The truth of this bothers me. I wish it would record how often you actually log FOOD not just log in. "Wahoo! You logged into another social networking site for the day!!!" -Fail-
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've been sabatoging my weight loss with alcohol. When Friday hits, all I want is to relax with a few cocktails. I want so badly to lose this last 10 lbs. I need willpower!!
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Working from home means that you can work out on your lunch break and nobody will care if you are sweaty! [/quote]

YUP! I just went to the gym now for the first time in several months. I can get 45 min which doesn't sound like much but I managed to do 20 min of cardio and their express circuit just to get me back in the game. Soon I will make a plan to target upper body one day, lower the next and see about fixing myself. :)
    Currently back to work in pj pants so I am not in my workout clothes. :) Another bonus.
  • lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I watch shows like "My 600 Pound Life" to feel better about myself.

Me too! Compared to them, I'm a supermodel! ;)
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have a LOT of Britney Spears on my exercise playlist.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

qqvkqz669pqy.png

The thin mints are the best! I was going to buy some from a woman I go to pole class with, but she stopped coming to class. I guess that's a good thing, b/c I can do some damage with those things!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I keep snacks in my walk-in closet. I keep them there to not only hide them from my kid who would eat them all, but so that I can get to them quickly. Sometimes, my self control is lacking and I polish off a case of something I have in there like plaintain chips, Larabars, etc.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    I keep snacks in my walk-in closet. I keep them there to not only hide them from my kid who would eat them all, but so that I can get to them quickly. Sometimes, my self control is lacking and I polish off a case of something I have in there like plaintain chips, Larabars, etc.

I keep candy in my dresser drawer. I don't have kids. I keep them there b/c if it wasn't there, I'd have to walk all the way upstairs to get it. Also, it keeps it out of my direct line of vision.
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    hapa11 wrote: »
    I have a LOT of Britney Spears on my exercise playlist.

You want a hot body? You better work!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

YUP! I just went to the gym now for the first time in several months. I can get 45 min which doesn't sound like much but I managed to do 20 min of cardio and their express circuit just to get me back in the game. Soon I will make a plan to target upper body one day, lower the next and see about fixing myself. :)
    Currently back to work in pj pants so I am not in my workout clothes. :) Another bonus.

GOOD JOB!!!

I only get 30 minutes for lunch, so I can't do a proper workout...but I can walk or jog around the block twice and get in an extra 4000 steps or so!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I watch shows like "My 600 Pound Life" to feel better about myself.

I do the same thing, but I watch "Hoarders" to feel better about how messy my house is. Sometimes it actually motivates me to clean it and throw stuff away !

I watch both cuz it makes be feel better about myself, too.

• jdhcm2006
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I haven't been able to get below 132lb b/c every time I get to 132.5, I start to self sabotage either eating over my calorie allotment or eating the correct calorie allotment, but not exercising (which means that I'm eating at a surplus and no longer a deficit). This goes on for 2-4 weeks, and then I'm at 136-139lbs.

I weighed myself today, and I was at 132.5, but I'm not logging it b/c I don't want to psyche myself out. I'm going to make it past that friggin' number!