What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I cooked a pork loin in the crock pot while I was gone to town this afternoon. I used Lipton's dry onion soup mix, dried chopped garlic, soy sauce, sherry cooking wine and lemon pepper. I had planned on rice, but the shopping trip took way longer than planned, so we just had corn and green beans instead. The meat was very good, but you couldn't slice it. It wouldn't hold together for that.

6i5jqozd9j2y.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad sandwich (tuna, mixed greens, mixed sprouts, onion, tomato, garlic, mushroom, dill pickle, dill weed, cucumber, garlic salt, black pepper, mayo); roasted veggies, strawberries, tortilla chips.

qq56tx32iful.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight is spanish stew chicken, arroz con gandules and avocado salad.
  • bizarrefish
    bizarrefish Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Giant egg white omelette with 200g roast chicken breast.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I ate one of my daughter's fishy crackers and blew my macros so nothing for me B)
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Mexican chicken quinoa in a crockpot with black beans, peppers, onions, roasted tomatoes and some cumin and lime.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    Mexican chicken quinoa in a crockpot with black beans, peppers, onions, roasted tomatoes and some cumin and lime.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Turkey meatball sandwich on fiber one bread with mozzarella and a side of veggies. 5j00cqjhcxlg.jpg
  • mpost12590
    mpost12590 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, alfa, and raspberry vingerette. Also spinach meatballs, zucchini and yellow squash "noodles" with pasta sauce.
  • Michalaylah13
    Options
    Sweet potatoes, green beans and chicken. Baked with a bit of brown sugar. Was so yummy
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I chipped up some of the garlicky pork loin to make a sandwich, with mayo, mustard, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack and pickle. Served with assorted veggies. Very good.

ovnj6oo68ixh.jpg
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Low carb endive mash (made with cauliflower and celeriac) with mushrooms and olives and pork tenderloin.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    My 9yr old is making paleo crab cakes and salad. I can't wait!!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili, tortilla chips and sour cream.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I fried up some sausage, which I had in a sandwich with mayo, mustard, Pepper Jack and a pickle slice. Margie tried a new recipe for roasted broccoli. It has olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper coating the broccoli, then baked for 30 minutes at 375F. I liked it, but we are thinking of adding almond slices the next time we try it. Also had green beans and some of the garlicky pork loin. A little later we had the last of the apple crisp with some ice cream. Very good.

4545fgbppxqb.jpg

1suqlbqkw7pr.jpg

• mygnsac
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with turkey, pecorino, mushrooms, green onion, asparagus, spinach, red bell pepper, and brocolli; cucumber; and cherry tomatoes.

yb7prn63k71b.jpg

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    homemade mac'n'cheese, salad with lite ranch, and a beer.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Roast turkey sandwich with mixed spouts, mixed greens, onion, tomato, garlic, mushroom, swiss cheese, mayo and mustard; cucumber, red bell pepper, and chili.

1ufh1m5tvha8.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie stirred up some sausage noodle stir-fry and I made a sandwich from the last of the pork loin. She put just enough red pepper in the stir-fry to make it interesting. Very good.

iasul1snv15w.jpg
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Options
    Leftover spaghetti...