5'7 down 34.8 kgs (76 lbs) with photos

Options

Replies

• cioube
    cioube Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job !
    I'm sure you can tell the difference but you can't really grasp it. Remember how you felt when you walked up a flight of stairs ? And now ?
    It's all those little things that you need to think about and you'll get where the difference is.

And obviously those pictures ! Huge difference !
  • latoyaaaa
    latoyaaaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such positive comments :)

I was so sluggish and disgusted with myself in the first photo, I'm so proud of what I have achieved and will continue to achieve in the future. I can't wait to show yous all my next progress photo in a few months.

Only good things can come if I never give up :)
  • ab3381
    ab3381 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are awesome! You go girl!
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Really noticeable difference in size & shape with your amazing weight loss. Also, your skin looks smoother (especially on the thighs!) so that is an extra bonus. Good Luck in getting to your ultimate goal....and post those snaps too!

Well done!
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You ROCK! Congrats on your progress... what you've done so far is not easy! Keep going :)
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Really noticeable difference in size & shape with your amazing weight loss. Also, your skin looks smoother (especially on the thighs!) so that is an extra bonus. Good Luck in getting to your ultimate goal....and post those snaps too!

Well done!

I'm so glad someone noticed :')
    It's like what... They were all bumpy now they are smooth. I couldn't believe it.
    And I feel like I have huge thighs, which I don't mind but they actually shrunk in size between photos :)

My mind still can't comprehend the first photo to the second.

• miya265
    miya265 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! U are an inspiration that it can be done!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is SUCH a difference between the before & after. You should be very proud!
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    latoyaaaa wrote: »
    l92ygrlnb1ew.jpg

dbsn43m54gfy.jpg

dozg9cnity6n.jpg

Height: 171 cms (5'7)
    Start weight: 124.8 kgs (275 lbs)
    Current weight: 90 kgs (198 lbs)
    Goal weight: around 60 kgs

I have always been chubby but the weight really came on when I started my first job in fast food. I ate it every time I worked and that went on for years. I gained a lot. When I got a new job not in fast food I tried to eat healthy in the past and loose weight, I had no idea what healthy was or exercise for that matter. After not loosing weight I would give up.

Then one day last year I woke up and decided enough was enough I am not going to be obese for the rest of my life and signed up to mfp, bought a food scale, stopped eating fast food almost daily, signed up to the gym with my boyfriend and started buying my own food instead of eating what my family was eating.

I'm 6 months into my journey and even though I don't feel different my monthly progress photos and measurements show me how far I've come.

I am now 34.8 kgs down (76 lbs), I exercise 4-6 times a week, use mfp to track what I eat and am happy. I have tough days regularly although I never give up and that's why I've gotten to were I am today.

Never ever give up on what you want, no matter how long it takes!

• joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you go girl!
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow....Great Job and thanks for posting those pics...it really does give everyone an idea of just how much weight that is...and it's a lot! Good for you and keep right on going. You're truly an inspiration to the rest of us! ;)
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SOOOOOO GREAT!!! Keep it up!
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    Thanks heaps
  • kraull2001
    kraull2001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We are almost exactly the same, although I am 5' 6.5". Started at 282 and now at 178. I think it's funny how all my extremeties - hands, feet, legs, arms and neck all shrink to nice proportions, yet the last mass to lose is all torso. I even love your target weight of 138. I think if I just see 139.9 I'll faint with joy!
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, you are doing awesome!! :-)
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I can really see the difference in your stomach. How many inches have you lost?
  • nellysen
    nellysen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration. So happy to see it really can be done! I have lost 8kg so far. I need to loose a total of 40Kgs

Really so wonderful to see your achievement! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!