5'7 down 34.8 kgs (76 lbs) with photos

Options
13»

Replies

• latoyaaaa
    latoyaaaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    kraull2001 wrote: »
    Congrats! We are almost exactly the same, although I am 5' 6.5". Started at 282 and now at 178. I think it's funny how all my extremeties - hands, feet, legs, arms and neck all shrink to nice proportions, yet the last mass to lose is all torso. I even love your target weight of 138. I think if I just see 139.9 I'll faint with joy!

Haha yes!
    Keen for it to start shrinking now.
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! I can really see the difference in your stomach. How many inches have you lost?

On just my stomach area I have lost 25.5 cms which works out to be 10 inches pretty sure.
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    nellysen wrote: »
    Congratulations! What an inspiration. So happy to see it really can be done! I have lost 8kg so far. I need to loose a total of 40Kgs

Really so wonderful to see your achievement! Well done!

You can do it! Never ever give up because it gets super hard.
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    kfbetts wrote: »
    Keep it up, you are doing awesome!! :-)

Thank you :)
  • jnc777
    jnc777 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that's great progress & such a difference; keep at it and enjoy your achievements :)
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    jnc777 wrote: »
    Congratulations - that's great progress & such a difference; keep at it and enjoy your achievements :)

• mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You are looking great, well done :smile:
  • How many calories did you consume in a day? Cause' I have to lose 70 pounds in 5 months so any advice? Nice job btw!
  • wolfcruise
    Options
    latoyaaaa wrote: »
    hotvwchick wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm slightly less then your current weight at 196. What is your goal weight? Just curious about your height? I'm 5'8". I have a sugar addiction......man its tough!

I am 5'7
    My goal weight is around 60kgs (132 lbs) purely because I have a lot of belly to loose!
    I'm about half way through my journey right now

Awesome !! Great job ! It's a journey! Bit by bit. I am 5'6'', and started the year with 172lbs, I am now 166lbs just by following MFP, going to the gym every day (I have a job that has a gym!! Score!) and youtube abs workouts in my room. I am also aiming for the 130lbs mark ! :-)

• greghurley3950
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    How many calories did you consume in a day? Cause' I have to lose 70 pounds in 5 months so any advice? Nice job btw!

I can't tell you how many calories to consume because I have no idea of your body. For the most part I ate 1470 calories.
  • samanthabratton2015
    Options
    Wow girl you are rocking it! My sister gained some weight when she first started working at MCDonalds, it's so hard not to! You have that in your face all day, but you are doing spectacular

Keep up your success chicka, we are all cheering you on!
    xoxo
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    Wow girl you are rocking it! My sister gained some weight when she first started working at MCDonalds, it's so hard not to! You have that in your face all day, but you are doing spectacular

Keep up your success chicka, we are all cheering you on!
    xoxo

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did

• madmish2
    madmish2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! well done, good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • latoyaaaa
    Options
    madmish2 wrote: »
    amazing!!!!! well done, good luck with the rest of your journey!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!