How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Actually hit my 3rd goal today. Down to 173ish lbs from 270lbs since last April. not really sure how far i want to take it. Just gotta keep lifting heavy things for now.

Amazing job!! Keep it up :)
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Lost 55 pounds since I joined MFP last June - I was 200 when I started, currently 145 at the height of 5'5 (and a half). Aim to lose 15 more.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Almost 64 pound since 1 October 2014.

I just eat less ( i weigh every solid food and measure every liquid) and move more.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
  • Th3Admiral
    Options
    I don't have a before and during, but since mid September 2014 (one month post partum), I've lost 36 lbs. Another 24 to go. Continuing my whole foods diet, but scaling back the calories, ashtanga yoga, and a lot of walking my cranky 16 lb baby.

I used to run, but royally messed up my bad knee during pregnancy and am currently awaiting surgery.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Around 15 months to lose 243lbs.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    losted 17 lbs in 3 months from oct 31st 2014 -Feb 1st 2015 i worked out 35 - 60 min everyday for them 3 months and ate cals 1200-1550 per day
    before : 143 lbs
    Now:126 lbs
  • sonxx
    sonxx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lost 16 pound from 12th jan n feel great but still have at least a stone to lose xx
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am down 88 lbs - I started in mid July 2014 at 320 lbs and am now 229 lbs. Still a way to go but my original goal was to get below 200 lbs. The weight flew off at first but since 2015 has decided to go really really slowly which is annoying!! But - it is still going down and I have been amazed by all the comments I have had (positive) and I am enjoying buying a completely new wardrobe. I don't think I had quite appeciated how different I was until a few weeks ago. Then, clothes thing was brought home when I put on my usual trousers and they simply fell straight down. Amazing!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Lost 124 lbs since January 2013, did it on the Keep it Simple plan. Eat food I love, reasonable deficit, moderation, portion control, gelato nightly, and getting off my butt.
  • Sweet_Nyx
    Sweet_Nyx Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 lbs since August 2014 .... Have ten more to go
  • 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    12 lbs since Jan 1. Cut out most carbs, sugar, and hit the treadmill and weight bench.
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    It's been up and down over the last few years but I'm now 80lbs lighter than my heaviest and have lost 9lbs since the start of 2015 with another 20lbs to go.
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! Hope you all reach your goals. :smile:
  • kmac1196
    kmac1196 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 since Aug 2012....slow and steady and lifting weights.....started at 249.6 171 ish right now (pic on the right)

tyxxdfaele5k.jpg
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've lost 58 total pounds so far. Most of it's come off within the last 4 months but I did lose 20 of it around the end of 2013 as well before going stagnant for almost a year, haha.
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am down 14lbs since Jan 1st 2015...I'd like to lose a further 30 - 40lbs.

I did no booze/sugar/wheat/dairy in January- lots of lean protein & veggies, plenty of water and loads of exercise (running, swimming, walking/hiking, kickboxing). I've now re-introduced a little dairy and a bit of red wine but am staying away from wheat & sugar.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    In late September 2014 I weighed 240lbs and now I'm down to 184lbs, so that's a loss of 56lbs in about 5 months. :)

I've done it through MFP - counting calories - and buying a Fitbit to track my steps. I try to either do 10,000 steps in a day or 30 minutes on my stationary exercise bike (which I bought on sale last October, when the winter weather started).

I haven't cut any foods out of my life, but I find myself eating more fruit and veg (low calorie foods) now and less pasta! I'm hoping to lose another 40+lbs.
  • Tim_CNY
    Tim_CNY Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I'm exactly half of my starting weight! 330 to 165

I took a break for a while as you can see in the graph, but picked up again a year and a half ago and haven't stopped since.

bv0glnolzhyg.jpg
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started in mid sept at 260. Today I weight 208, lost 54 so far, 15 Lbs more to lose. A lot of hard work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!