What irrational thing pisses you off instantly?

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Slow walkers.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    People that drive slower than the speed limit! Pull over and let others pass!
    Berna wrote: »
    people who come to a complete stop in the merge lane! GET THE F#### off the road....ah that feels better.
    >Adult women who speak like 12-year-olds. I personally don't find it cute.
    >Vegans that apparently think you don't know that meat comes from animals.
    >People who chew with their mouth open
    >People who slurp loudly (more so when they're eating something like..you know..a bowl of cereal)
    >tumblr

Read my mind
  • goodlookin229
    goodlookin229 Posts: 12 Member
    repetitive sounds, and not putting shopping cart in corral.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    the weird sound my new fridge makes, it's new!
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    People using and then stealing my pens. I'm territorial and I know it, but god damn, if you use my pen you best put it right back on my desk.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    I have more than I can count.. but the ones coming to mind..

People who bring all their 20 kids with them to the grocery store, and then they run all over the place tripping people. Especially if there's one kid among them old enough to be watching all the rest.

People who walk all over the store for an hour then won't walk the extra 15 feet to put the cart away, instead leaving it in the middle of a parking spot.

someone else mentioned people who stand in lines behind you and invade your personal space.

When you make room on the highway for someone to merge in, and instead they slowly follow the access ramp all the way to the end. Or people who merge in without looking in any way whatsoever. And people who merge in and go 20 miles an hour slower than everyone else on the road.

Talking to people you don't know or have just met, and they load you up with TMI details about themselves. I had lunch with a new employee one day at work and within 5 minutes she'd told me about all her rapes, drug use and abortions. (GTF away from me, kthxbye)

English speaking people who look blankly at you like you're speaking a foreign language when you speak to them.

Lazy people.

I could probably go on forever. lol

• cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Slow walkers.

AMEN!! I am naturally a fast walker even when I'm not on a "workout walk" so I am forever getting PO'd at people in the store or on the sidewalk that are in mosey mode. Drives my BF crazy since he is a mosey-er. :|
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    People who judge other people and do so behind their computer or phone. I know judging will occur because we live in a fallen world but if you want to judge me at least have the balls to tell me to my face or let's talk about it like adults. I am sorry it's a Monday just angers me especially when you get onto an app like this to talk to friendly people and seek encouragement because you struggle with self image.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I have another one - static cling. My shirt is sticking to me right now & it's making me crazy!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Smoking in a park while your trying to get exercise.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    The person who just walked out of the bathroom without washing their hands. Ewww...
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    hmvanwink wrote: »
    SNOW!!!

What???? Please send some to PA please! Thank you!

• AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Dirty dishes in the sink,and a bed that is not made.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    The person who just walked out of the bathroom without washing their hands. Ewww...

I work with someone who doesn't wash her hands, unless she's being "watched" so sometimes I'll intentionally go into the bathroom after her to "make" her wash her hands

• cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Anyone leaving wrappers or other trash on the counter when the garbage can is right next to the counter!!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Stupid people who talk about things they have a no knowledge of. That and people who swear at little kids and are mean to animals. Seriously, I am mentally killing you in my minds eye!
  • People who walk really slow
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,959 Member
    BinkyBonk wrote: »
    Kabijots wrote: »
    People who sneeze really loudly.

Yes!! There's a woman who works on the other side of the floor as me and I swear her head is going to blow off when she sneezes. So annoying.

That would be me. Sorry about that, nothing I can do about it!
  • stahlhaus
    stahlhaus Posts: 23 Member
    People shuffling their feet when they walk, like zombies. Have a little pride and pick up your feet. Dumb thing to be irked by, but it bugs me!
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    My co-worker who is grossly overweight, eats nothing but processed foods, and complains that her "stomach hates her" because she spends so much time in the bathroom. She actually had a colonoscopy to find out what is wrong with her and cried because the results came back normal. Sigh.....it doesn't really effect me, yet.........