What irrational thing pisses you off instantly?

Options

Replies

• zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Not to get too too political here, but.....

Poor, working class and middle class people more worried about "welfare queens" stealing 800 bucks a month and seemingly unconcerned about billionaires/millionaire bankers who just got bailed out for a cool trillion trying to repeal the scant and insufficient regulations that they still have to steal trillions more inevitably.

It's pretty hilarious actually.
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Drunk driving! :s
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    zaxx1953 wrote: »
    Not to get too too political here, but.....

Poor, working class and middle class people more worried about "welfare queens" stealing 800 bucks a month and seemingly unconcerned about billionaires/millionaire bankers who just got bailed out for a cool trillion trying to repeal the scant and insufficient regulations that they still have to steal trillions more inevitably.

It's pretty hilarious actually.

Ugh, yes. So hypocritical and completely nonsensical. I have had so many talks about this with my in-laws and they refuse to listen to any sort of reason so I gave up.

http://www.cracked.com/article_22004_5-surprising-insider-facts-about-welfare.html
  • JM1481
    JM1481 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

This is not in the least irrational to rage about. Everyone SHOULD rage about it. People that do this are the worst.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options

AGREED!!!!! It is rarely the drunk one I have to wheel off to the morgue after a crash either.
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    When people call their pets their babies or kids and treat them as such. Hello?! They're not human!!!! :noway:

I agree, they sound weird, but lets admit it, they're way better than humans
  • splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am annoyed to be asked to watch tv news or read newspapers, so damn it boring!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Solicitors. The ones on the phone and the ones that come to the door.
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    Teenagers piss me off
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    *my teenagers lol not every teenager
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    ahavoc wrote: »
    Wow, what a bunch of babies! Get a thicker skin why don't you? Life is messy, smelly, gross and sometimes, if you're really, really lucky, you get to experience happiness. People are weird, and there's so many of us, so you better get used to it.

My peeve, of course, is irrationality, but isn't that what it means to be human?

People who complain about people being people over people being people is my pet peeve for the day!

<3
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    People on here who spend all week saying how 'bad' they've been and that they have eaten crap then lose loads of weight!!! Pisses me off INSTANTLY...
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    hollyk57 wrote: »
    a lot of things irritate me and I don't find any of them irrational.

stupid people. fake people. people who drive like morons. people who go to restaurants as a couple and then sit there staring at their phones the whole time. anyone who utters the acronyms OMG, WTF, YOLO or 'hashtag (insert something stupid here)' in a conversation...#hashtagprovesyou'reamoron. the bacon craze. vanity license plates - because everyone really needs to know you're 2HOT2HNDL or just essentially narcissistic, self-absorbed and oh so clever. close talkers. quiet talkers. loud, obnoxious people... especially women who've had too much to drink. rap music. the fact that 98% of recent hip-hop songs have some guys rhythmically yelling 'hey.. hey' over and over in the background. the fact that Disney stopped being original 15 years ago and that Frozen is one of the worst movies they've ever made and people eat it for breakfast... 'let it go' people, you're being led by the media. the word selfie. having to break apart my ice cubes to get them into my water bottle. phone trees. the IRS. people who stare. people who think you want their unsolicited advice at the gym. people who use the circuit training room to sit on the machines and text. people who tell me, you have such a pretty face... if you'd just lose that weight. stick figure families on the back of cars. religious bumper stickers. religious people who tell me I'm a blasphemer and need to find god (yes, this has actually happened). people who mistreat animals. sometimes people in general. useless meetings. women who bash all men because they had one bad experience. commercials that make men look stupid (which is the bulk of them...especially on women's channels). Broncos fans. bad graphic design work. black friday. media-driven holidays. people who never take initiative. complainers. drama queens. bullying. and pretty much anyone who can't mind their own business. :)

Thank you saved me typing it. Apart from Broncos I don't know any so I can't comment.
  • This seems to be more of a male thing, than a female thing; it's disgusting. Being a human lawn sprinkler system & spitting lugees everywhere. If no one wants to see you put snot, into your mouth; after picking your nose/you really believe that we want to see snot; coming out of your mouth? I do understand having to spit stuff out, although I don't decorate my sink's mirror, wall and/or counter; when I spit out my mouthwash either. At least be discrete about it & have some couth about yourself!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I tried to come up with something good for this, and I realized that most everything that kicks my trigger is rather rational... for me.

But lately, mine has been shopping. I'm about sick of the catering to homogeneity. No, I don't have an Apple or an Android phone, and so the fact that ya'll refuse to support Microsoft means that I can't patronize your app, which you insist on being used than actually doing your job in the store. I ran into this at 3 stores in 2 weeks! Oh, well, you can use our app - no, I can't. And everything in your store is Samsung or Apple. So don't try to sell me an alternative.

*rawr* I know I'm in the minority but that doesn't mean I don't exist. Kinda like my non-use of Facebook... I don't hear from friends for months, if ever, because I'm not on there. And when I do, all I hear about is FB drama. *ack*
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    The school systems. I could go on with a tyranny of problems they have and my two kids have endured through. The one that bothers me the most is my daughter, who switches between my home and her mom's home three times a week. So, the school will only notify her mom. But wonder why she didn't do something when she was at my house.
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    *rawr* I know I'm in the minority but that doesn't mean I don't exist. Kinda like my non-use of Facebook... I don't hear from friends for months, if ever, because I'm not on there. And when I do, all I hear about is FB drama. *ack*

I had FB once... all the people i lost touch with posted cute little quotes and funny videos and wanted help with their silly little games. There were no posts about what was happening in their life or birthday wishes or any of that. So, I removed myself from it.

And along those lines I really hate it when sites/apps want you to 'sign in' using your FB account. ggrr... I don't have one. I don't want one. Get over it.
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Drivers in the left lane who are doing the same speed as the person in the right lane next to them. Pisses. Me. Off. :#

FFFFAAAARRRRRKKKKKKKK!!!! This to the millionth degree. You Philly drivers, coming into Jersey and moseying down the left lane of the AC Expressway doing the speed limit. Don't you know I have places to be?!?!?!?! I WILL F'ING DESTROY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE F'ING FAMILY.

*Yeah, I hate that, too.

Stupid auto-correct, amirite?

*Snort* LOL!
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Go Fund Me. I see people setting up Go Fund Me pages for everything. It's not the world's problem to take care of every inconvenience that life throws your way.

Right!! I had a (ex-)friend whose 19 yr old son died in a car accident. She then put on Facebook how her uncle, who owns a funeral home, donated the entire funeral. Then she set up a Go Fund Me account, benifiting herself, to pay for ????? WTF? You to make money on his death?