What irrational thing pisses you off instantly?

Options
Fr33zefram3
Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
So, I was walking behind this person on the way to work. They were slower than me, so I was catching up. I went to move left to go around them, they moved left. I moved right to pass them, they moved right. They had headphones in and had no idea I was there.... but I wanted to tackle them. I was fuming and they'll never have any idea.

Also, getting ice out of the fridge shoot and a lone cube drops after I've taken my cup away.

My day is full of irrational frustrations today. What's yours?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Fake people.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Catfish buttnuggets
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    This one lady in my office says hi, how are you? every time she passes by my desk. Whether I'm mid-sentence, on the phone, sorting papers, opening mail, filing invoices, building a fort out of boxes, or emailing someone.

At this point I say, just fine, same as the last three hundred times you asked....
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Catfish buttnuggets

Literally the worst.
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    People who walk past my office door (which is open) and feel the need to look in to see what I'm doing - every single time they pass by.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Catfish buttnuggets

seriously, you can't grab them easily because they'll poke you, and you can't lip them like bass or they'll bite you, but as soon as get too big a hand on that belly, they just **** all over you....
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    So, I was walking behind this person on the way to work. They were slower than me, so I was catching up. I went to move left to go around them, they moved left. I moved right to pass them, they moved right. They had headphones in and had no idea I was there.... but I wanted to tackle them. I was fuming and they'll never have any idea.

Also, getting ice out of the fridge shoot and a lone cube drops after I've taken my cup away.

My day is full of irrational frustrations today. What's yours?

^^^^ Love

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    People who park in no parking spots. Seriously dude!
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    When all the *kitten* drivers that jump over to the merge lane that has 500 feet remaining, so they can get 2 cars ahead of you than assume they can just pull right in front of you and you will let them. You Presumptuous Turd Burglar!
    I have a large truck and you do this to me, plan on waiting to pull behind me, I will let you run off the road before you merge in front of me. I guarantee you wouldn't jump in line in front of me if we were standing in a line! I Promise!
    I digress! vent over.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    "clean" eaters.
  • Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    People that drive slower than the speed limit! Pull over and let others pass!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    people eating food the clicking of utensils and what not

• Kabijots
    Kabijots Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    People who sneeze really loudly.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    All the things that piss me off are completely rational.
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Drivers in the left lane who are doing the same speed as the person in the right lane next to them. Pisses. Me. Off. :#
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    People
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Almost everything my coworker does on a daily basis:

Chewing with his mouth open
    Talkng with his mouth full
    Coming to work half an hour early to sit and talk loudly on the phone
    Calling me "bbuddy"

ohmygod.
  • Superlissaanne
    Superlissaanne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    sound of people chewing. Sets me off!! Any eating sounds at all irritate the S$%@ out of me!!!
  • BobbiTracey
    Options
    People who chew with their mouth open! Not only does it make them look like a cow chewing grass but it's disgusting!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    If someone poops and I can smell it. Especially in the unfortunate event that I need to use the same restroom. I won't I'll hold it till I cry and curse them under my breath.