Options
    31 pounds in the last 3 months
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    34 lbs since Sept 25, 2014. :)
  • Yanesmy89
    Yanesmy89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs since Jan 1st got 40 lb more to go!
    oizavlxxzeqq.jpg
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    20 down since October 25th 2014. 60 more to go!
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    All so inspiring! :# (*)
  • dale530
    Options
    125 lbs. since February 2nd, 2014!
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    January 7, 2013: 214.8 pounds.
    December 10, 2014: 149.0 pounds.

I lost about a pound a week for the first 6 months, about 3/4 lb. a week for the next six, about 1/2 lb. a week for the following 6 months, and then about 1/4 lb. a week until I hit goal.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    17lbs since new year and 28more to go!
  • notfromarizona
    notfromarizona Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    50 total since last April/May.
    30 since October, and 9 since January 1st!
    I don't look much different though, just smaller boobs and better thighs. Belly and hips haven't budged yet haha.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds since late July 2014...half way to goal.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds (2011-2012) gained back 50 (2013-2014) keeping off 30 altogether and starting to lose again, hopefully not gain any back. how i did it? mainly MFP consistently and daily exercise (30-1 hour) cardio and strength / mostly whatever i liked vs. a strict regime / i didn't over think it, i just did it
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have started mid-december and I have lost 17.2lbs so far :D I have 36.6lbs to go! This is the baby weight that I am trying to lose. I would like to reach my goal weight by May 31st, for my daughter's first birthday. This is a 6 months time frame so I think it is doable.

I have done it mostly by eating healthier and using better portion control. I did cut out carbs and sugar at first, which helped kick-start my weight loss and curb cravings. I have recently started working out since I now have the energy to do so, as I eat way better then I used to and I have lost a good amount of weight already. I do some bodyweight exercises and I also have a pair of 10lbs dumbbells. Before I got the dumbbells, I used a huge detergent bottle. ;D *making it work!*

I also have stopped drinking pop and coffee (Tim Horton's large double double has 300cals and almost 40g of sugar). Now I drink only water and tea, and occasionally a coffee I make myself at home (62cals and 8g of sugar).

My stats:

Height: 5'5''
    SW: 182.8lbs and 48%bf
    CW: 165.6lbs and 38%bf
    GW: 130lbs and 20%bf (pre-pregnancy stats)
  • librarydebster
    librarydebster Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've lost 67 pounds since Jan 2014. This year I want to finish off my weight loss by losing 20-30 pounds. That should put me where I should be, since my goal is to get off a lot of my excess stomach and thigh fat. I've gone from a couch potato to a woman who loves exercising outdoors even in the winter. I even do night hiking, with my husband or with a group of people.
  • vanessanicolejohnson
    Options
    I've lost 62 pounds since July 2014
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Love reading these soo much! Keep it up everyone, so amazing :blush:
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    8931969.png

Since May of last year but I've also increased my muscle by 4%

• redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've lost 101 lbs since January 2014.

qzkp05pyfpy7.jpg
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Since I started MFP, 18 pounds, but before that approximately 23 pounds.
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 lbs in about 6 months. My before and after pic in is in my profile!
  • Theleminator
    Theleminator Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love hearing other peoples weightloss stories it is such amazing motivation.
    How much weight did you lose? How long did it take you? What did you do to lose it?
    Feel free to post pictures :-)

Have lost about 50lbs since January 2014
    c76dsh37468c.jpg

njhxgnyb51w7.jpg
    yq746jy1jldf.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!