What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• Ice_Arrows
    Ice_Arrows Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    A sandwich of lightly toasted bread, avocado veggie dip, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cheese, and two slices of bacon. Two jane's tavern battered cod fillets on the side =)
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Franks and beans! Yum!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    We had our sales meeting this week so the food and drinks were plentiful. We had a night at the Blues game and alol I had was a hot dog, some popcorn and a beer. Nothing exciting. Next night was our awards dinner and this was our menu and a pic of the entree. Last night we had an Italian buffet and tonight the meeting is done but I was too tired to cook after catching up on housework and errands so we had Panera... Looking forward to getting back to cooking!

120ghfeeg97t.jpg
    5iv4b94ccizr.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was a ham and turkey sandwich with Swiss, pickle and tomato. Also had green beans, mixed veggies and a carrot. Very good. But I need to remember to bring bread to work. Those pieces were from the end of the loaf and getting mighty skinny.

px8x0nsm406u.jpg
    006.JPG 966.1K
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    2 eggs sunny side up with toast fingers (made from leftover homemade bread) and a big glass of ice cold whole milk. Not exciting but oh so delicious.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    new york steak, 1/2 baked potato and green beans
  • Ice_Arrows
    Ice_Arrows Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken thighs, steamed rice and veggies with a little honey garlic sauce =3
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    hamburger patties with tzatziki and rice + tomato & green onion salad. excited about leftovers
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Tomatoey, hope it's made with lamb since that goes the best with all of that but then I spent 5 weeks in Greece(Greek style meal) and I'm Aussie (lots of lamb) so I'm fussy. Sounds great though.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie made taco soup tonight. She was going to use a pound of ground turkey anyway, but I had bought a pound of ground turkey sausage last week and hadn't got around to cooking it, so she used it too. We also did another take on the roasted broccoli. This time with almond and dried garlic slices, and just a taste of dried red peppers. We are out of Parm, but it is on the shopping list for next week. On my second go round I added some 4 cheese Mexican to the soup. It was good both ways. Later we had Angel food cake with ice cream. I had strawberries and blueberries with mine.

l0vqsre5ieac.jpg
    xgx9t6c2kys5.jpg
    n6ktl0z4sl9m.jpg

The taco soup, as prepared:

2 X 14.5 oz diced tomatoes with green chilies
    15.5 oz light red kidney beans
    15.5 oz chili beans
    15 oz ranch style beans with Jalapeno
    1.25 oz taco seasoning mix
    1 oz ranch dressing mix
    16 oz ground turkey
    16 oz ground turkey sausage

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    ad3ssjq3trr1.jpg

Linguini with spicy cream sauce.
  • Biffybeans1
    Biffybeans1 Posts: 81 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Rustic Italian Sausage and Cheese Tortellini Soup
    Serves 8, 1 cup serving = 165 cal, 4.5 fat, 1.4 sat, 26 chol, 752 sod, 266 pot, 20 carbs, 1.1 fiber, 3 sugar, 10.2 prot

8 oz. Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
    1 medium onion, chopped
    6 garlic cloves, minced
    4 cups reduced-sodium fat free chicken broth
    1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained (or Italian style diced tom.)
    1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
    1 package (5-6 ounces) fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
    3/4 teaspoon dried basil (don’t use if using Italian style diced tomatoes)
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional

Brown sausages and onion until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic and cook for 1 min. more. Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Stir in tortellini and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-8 min., uncovered, until pasta is tender. Add baby spinach, basil (if using) and pepper. Cook just until spinach is wilted. Serve. Pass shredded Parmesan.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Chicken patty sandwich and corn.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had a tuna salad sandwich (tuna, mixed sprouts, mixed greens, green onion, dill pickle, asparagus, broccoli, mushroom, red bell pepper, cucumber, mayo, garlic salt and black pepper), macaroni salad, asparagus, red bell pepper and cucumber.

m0ngc1fnsgkc.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a bowl of taco soup, an open face ham and turkey sandwich on pita bread with Swiss, Pepper Jack, pickle and tomato. Also had the last of the sausage noodle stir-fry, green beans and a carrot. Very good.

cgj6oouewcic.jpg

818rr2u4fs60.jpg

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/spinach-stuffed-chicken-pockets
    My husband is the chef tonight =) sure smells good!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays supper:

Half a sirloin steak(me and my mom split a whole one), some new tater recipe my mom made(found I didn't like it much), and green beans. Water to drink.
  • nylo143
    nylo143 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    0t6wl2ofdm6y.jpg
    Had a dinner party a few days ago and had to make at least one healthy app so I can have some too! This is skinny artichoke spinach dip, message me if you want the recipe :) super easy and yummy
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I added mixed veggies and 4 cheese Mexican to my taco soup tonight. {As good as it is, it might be time to freeze the rest of it} Also had a ham and turkey sandwich with Swiss, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, pickle and onion, plus grapes and a carrot. Pretty good supper.

hg6j0dugxrcq.jpg

oi4fo0nw78lc.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    "Stompin' Steakhouse Chili (from deli); crusty bread, cucumber, and strawberries.

0z5ffgpueqvy.jpg