Flexible Dieting

Options
Flexible Dieting transformation cc3tx8m5pwrl.jpg
sn6qrd3xf4iw.jpg

Replies

• loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Proof that flexible dieting DOES work!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Amazing work sir. You've done very well for yourself.

Yup.

Very well.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Time frame?
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hot damn!!! :astonished:<3 You looked good before, but now... now you've taken the icing on the cake. Amazing. :)
  • greekspartan
    greekspartan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your wonderful and uplifting comments. It's taken me all in all about a year. The thing people need to know and understand is that it takes time, and the slower the weight comes off the better and longer it stays off. You also save hard earned muscle and don't compromise your hormonal profile doing it this way. I ate good foods "quote on quote" clean foods but, I did enjoy yummy treats from time to time if my allowance allowed me. Please note I'm not an advocate on full IIFYM, as this doesn't become healthy. I never sacrifice my health for anything, that always come first. I was a low carb dieter all my life, always thinking carbs and certain foods were bad. The day i started studying and lean ring and getting my qualifications on nutritional science and learning the hormonal pathways exposed all the false dogma we have been taught to believe over the years. If anyone wants advice follow me on my IG its: greek_spartan

God bless you all and good luck. Always believe in yourself and never give up.

Peace and Love Always
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    Great progress.

Are you also into flexible dating?

Asking for several friends.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I like both guys :p
  • greekspartan
    Options
    mcpostelle wrote: »
    Hot damn!!! :astonished:<3 You looked good before, but now... now you've taken the icing on the cake. Amazing. :)
    Thank you
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry if I sound a little dim here, but is flexible dieting what it sounds like? You're just 'flexible' with what you eat, you just have some 'general' (and what I'd consider fairly 'normal') guidelines for eating? I'm confused.
  • greekspartan
    Options
    Flexible dieting is a term used to be balanced with your foods, and not be a so called bro who restricts foods, eating only chicken, brown rice and staple bodybuilding foods. It's about being flexible with your choices, creating no restrictions with enjoying foods of choice within moderation. There becomes no cheat days, as everyday according to your goals you can enjoy any treats you like as long as it fits your daily number requirements.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Great progress.

Hahaha.

OP, great job; you're definitely doing it right!
  • greekspartan
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Great progress.

Hahaha.

OP, great job; you're definitely doing it right!

Thank you
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    OP has to be lying. No chance you can get shredded like that on a flexible diet plan because teh sugarz are teh debil.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Very nice.
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I second the hot damn!
  • greekspartan
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    OP has to be lying. No chance you can get shredded like that on a flexible diet plan because teh sugarz are teh debil.

Yes i did i promise you!! i have no reason to lie
  • greekspartan
    Options
    Very nice.

thank you so much
  • greekspartan
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    Amazing work sir. You've done very well for yourself.

Yup.

Very well.

thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!