From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Replies

• CaseySteenport
    CaseySteenport Posts: 41 Member
    Huge congrats to everyone who's posted their successes. Definitely a big motivator!
  • 2networking
    2networking Posts: 16 Member
    29167287.png
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2015
    Profile-Front-Hips-final.jpg

wow, You're my hero :smile:

every day in a gym for 2-3 hours I dare say?

No sir. Just worked out 1 hour per day 6 days a week with a solid diet. I lost 1 lb per week...over 6 months, which led to my 35 lb weight loss. I find that most people do not give themselves enough time to see the results. The changes happen slow...but over time...well...that's when the magic happens...if you are consistent.

"Apply the most amount of effort, to the maximum of your ability, in the allotted time that you have..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-w8_vNuWw

• mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Sarah Jane Nolan - awesome job!!!! You look amazing! Completely different shape. Well done!
  • lsjewelrylady
    lsjewelrylady Posts: 32 Member
    Changing daily! Feeling accomplished and can't wait for a greater change!! rh9tvl1zxnh0.jpg
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    25 years old, 5'5, two children (5 year old and a 9 month old)
    Starting weight 177 lbs.
    Goal weight 150 lbs.
    Current weight 140 lbs and still going!

To be fair I was pregnant in this pic.
    1224e58b-2c0b-4605-9620-344928dc53b2.jpg
    But I was not in this one :(
    IMG1993.jpg
    Now
    375973_4100362966643_1856374397_n.jpg
    Today
    IMG1991.jpg

simply stunning (and i LOVE the lip ring and your style) well done :smile:

• cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Ladies and Gents, Show off that incredible transformation you made! I'm sure it will inspire many out there! :bigsmile:

I personally don't think it's necessary to show pics of my success. Why? Because I'm not looking for compliments OR comments from strangers on the internet.

Honestly, I find these types of posts nothing more than a cry for attention.

Shouldn't we be better than this?

I was just at my rec center and there was a giant room of people listening to country music, having a blast, dancing, and generally the mood was awesome. I walked in, completely unsolicited and yelled "I don't like country music or dancing" and then I walked back out.

They went right back to having fun.

Some people.

fab answer!

• cmckee4574
    cmckee4574 Posts: 4 Member
    2 years ago, I weighed 200lbs! Now I am down to 150. I joined MFP at 175 and lost the last 25! A big part of my story is that I took the frustration and restriction out of things and just did it the good ole fashioned way...... I eat (mostly) healthy and exercise! I love running now, do some weightlifting and eat as much clean food as I can. I completely cut out alcohol and fast food. I love oatmeal, fresh berries, roasted veggies and all sorts of things I never thought I would love! It's like my tastes changed. Except for sweets- I love sweets but I DO NOT BEAT MYSELF UP about food. The biggest lesson I learned in this weight loss is that I needed a different relationship with food for this to be a life change. I don't get upset if I eat a whole bag of grapes or too big of a piece of grilled salmon. I love food, I just make better choices and keep it simple!
  • 4MeThisTyme
    4MeThisTyme Posts: 16 Member
    flatlndr wrote: »
    Dropped 100+ in 2014:

rozlu27hjn57.jpg

Bond....James Bond.....

NICE WORK!!!!!
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    I agree, totally inspiring! Ya'll look great!
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    edited February 2015
    Wow @karebearsxl, looks like you have a bikini body already. You are amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!