Replies

• lululovebaby
    Options
    Thanks
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Today is weigh day for me. I am .08 pounds lighter bringing my total loss to 10.4. Yay! Onward and downward!
    SW 240
    CW 229.6
    GW 220

It's almost Valentines Day, and we need a reminder that we are loving ourselves and our bodies by eating healthily and moving as much as possible.

Line dancing today. This is the only day I get in 12,000+ steps. WhooHoo!

Have a great day, challengers!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    427842brwiji848d.gif427842brwiji848d.gif427842brwiji848d.gif427842brwiji848d.gif

For all of our friends who are snow in.
    Stay out of the fridge today. enjoy a hot bowl of soup.

Marie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I love your new picture, Marie!!
    Well, I took the children sledding yesterday. We might go again today but it is beginning to melt finally.
    It is hard Marie to not eat all day when we are inside more. Thank you for the reminder!

Connie!!! 10lbs lost for you....oh happy day!!! Congratulations
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone.
    Christina please post a green smoothie recipe I would like to give it a try if I can get past the colour which always puts me off, so I will have to close my eyes.
    Linda UK.
  • Abakan
    Options
    Marie I love your new photo you look so happy and it looks so sunny. Please send me some sunshine, it's dull, damp and overcast here today.
    Linda UK
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey hey it is Tuesday! Gonna be a great day!
    Another 10,000+ steps yesterday...going for 3 days today! I can do it! Weight is slowly dropping but according to my clothes - the inches are melting! You know what that means....shopping! My favorite "exercise".
    Here is a little sunshine for those snowed in...
    mab6gz9u5zot.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Linda and Ruthie most days I am happy . yesterday I got confuse I guess I can expect days like that . Just hope not to often. I really cannot believe I am 84 years old. Times creep up on you.

Ruthie sleighing is one sport I have not had the pleasure of doing

Linda If I could I would box some of this sunshine up and send to you with love.
    I see Alice my daughter just left apost here. Better go see check it out
    have a wonderful day.
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    Hey hey it is Tuesday! Gonna be a great day!
    Another 10,000+ steps yesterday...going for 3 days today! I can do it! Weight is slowly dropping but according to my clothes - the inches are melting! You know what that means....shopping! My favorite "exercise".
    Here is a little sunshine for those snowed in...
    mab6gz9u5zot.jpg

Wonderful alice Keep those 10,000 days going. you are doing great
    Love Momma.
  • CALIECAT
    edited February 2015
    Options
    here is a link to taco spaghetti squash. looks good.
    http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2015/02/spaghetti-squash-low-carb-taco-bowl.html looks like a complete 1-1-1- meal to me.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,951 Member
    Options
    :D Alice, some evenings I walk in place in my living room or back and forth in my house so I can get to my step goal.....congrats to you for reaching your goal two days in a row.
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yay congrats on continuing to reach your step goal. Luckily I walk to and from work (sometimes cycle) so that makes it easier to reach my goal every day. Back to spin class today!
  • CALIECAT
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi Barbie cat and sparkle. nice hearing from both of you. I am really a happy oldest I have all of you happy smiley people surrounded me. Who could ask for anyting more. Maybe loseing this fat faster. I smell my green beans cooking. Smells so good. I will have some ham and beans for my lunch today.yum. sugar free jello and fruit for desert trying to change my meals up some.
    Marie

1577266yb607f2cua.gif
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My weigh in today: down .8 lb. yea!!!

SW: 149
    CW: 145.1
    GW: 125
    I am real happy with this, not discouraged with the slow loss, I am in for the long haul!!! With One One One I can do this.
    Connie I see we lost the same amount, congrats to you.
    Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week.
    Have a great day.
    Sun shining but cold in Mississippi.
    Nancy
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Abakan wrote: »
    Happy Tuesday everyone.
    Christina please post a green smoothie recipe I would like to give it a try if I can get past the colour which always puts me off, so I will have to close my eyes.
    Linda UK.

Here is one of them (Except for the banana, I use all frozen fruit)...

Pineapple Berry

1 frozen, peeled banana
    1 handful pineapple chunks
    1 ½ cups frozen mango chunks
    1 cup frozen mixed berries
    3 handfuls baby spring mix salad greens
    2 handfuls spinach leaves
    3 packets of stevia
    2 cups water
    2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds

OPTIONAL: 1 scoop of protein powder

Place leafy greens and liquid only into blender and blend until mixture is a green juice-like consistency. Stop blender and add remaining ingredients to blender. Blend again until the whole smoothie is a creamy consistency.

• cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale today and finally broke out of the 170's!! Today's weight 168.8...I'm so thrilled!!

SW: 191
    CW: 168.8
    GW: 135
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options

SW 266
    Started Challenge at 239
    CW 225
    GW 219
    14 pounds lost. 6 pounds to go!
  • annealte
    annealte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I would like to be part of this group. I have been working out fairly regularly (3-4 boxfit classes a week) and love the exercise. I can definitely see myself becoming stronger and have better cardiovascular endurance. My problem is with eating. I find that I start off the day well but by the afternoon I just start eating (crackers, chocolate...). My starting weight is 128lbs and I would love to weigh 108lbs (to be honest, I would even be okay with 114lbs). I know what I should and shouldn't eat but find that I have NO willpower.
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    late to the party but I'd love to join your group!
  • Abakan
    Options
    Alice thankyou for the sunshine and I hope you make your 10,000 steps today 3 days in a row is awesome.

Great weight loss Christine, Nancy, misscaligreen and Connie, well done.

Christine... Thanks for the recipe it looks really yummy with the fruit in, all the green smoothie recipes I've seem never have any fruit. I'll be giving your recipe a try hopefully tomorrow I'll let you know how I get on.
    Linda UK.