Size 12 to size 0!

Options

Replies

• moisyrocks
    moisyrocks Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG! Totally BABEing it!!!! You look STUNNING!
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    How many cals are you averaging daily? You look great in both pics but besides the weight loss your makeup is fantastic in the after pic

1200 and thank you, makeup can do amazing things :)
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    moisyrocks wrote: »
    OMG! Totally BABEing it!!!! You look STUNNING!

Thanks!! :blush:
  • tiggertoo57
    Options
    You are gorgeous doll!! What an awesome accomplishment! You definitely deserve the praise. That is hard work
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    You are gorgeous doll!! What an awesome accomplishment! You definitely deserve the praise. That is hard work

Thank you for such kind words! It truly means a lot!
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You go girl!
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options

Thank you! I am 5'2". I started at 148.8 and I'm now 107.4 pounds. My original goal was 108!

I am also 5' 2 and looking to lose 30 to 40 pounds. This post is exactly what I needed to see. I think you are stunning in both pictures but I absolutely know how it feels to wear a size 12 and to want to be smaller again!! Even the clothing you have on in the first picture reminds me of something I would wear now to try to hide my stomach. Love how you wore a very similar outfit in the second picture to show the difference. You look incredible. And I love that bracelet!
  • princesskiren
    princesskiren Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing! Well done honey, I'm a size 12 and want to go to 8. I hope I can do it too, but I don't do any excerise and having a naughty treat once a week too!! Xxx
  • csylva
    csylva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All your hard work has paid off girl you look amazing!! I just started the same journey you finished!! I'm 5'2" also, you're such an inspiration
  • CaseySteenport
    CaseySteenport Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Way to go Megs! Huge transformation, and agreed, your makeup is indeed on point!

Was it all through diet? I noticed you mentioned a chronic illness. If so, way to go. I have a much harder time with the food part of my weight loss journey.
  • AndreaWhite611
    AndreaWhite611 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Good job on getting the body you worked for!
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    Amybcb wrote: »

Thank you! I am 5'2". I started at 148.8 and I'm now 107.4 pounds. My original goal was 108!

I am also 5' 2 and looking to lose 30 to 40 pounds. This post is exactly what I needed to see. I think you are stunning in both pictures but I absolutely know how it feels to wear a size 12 and to want to be smaller again!! Even the clothing you have on in the first picture reminds me of something I would wear now to try to hide my stomach. Love how you wore a very similar outfit in the second picture to show the difference. You look incredible. And I love that bracelet!

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful message! I'm glad that I can inspire you to lose the weight...I know that you can do it and I wish you nothing but the best in your journey! The similar outfits weren't planned but when I saw the updated picture, I thought wow it's time to do a before and after. After losing 40 pounds, I sometimes still see myself heavier than I am so pictures really do help!

• megsnowski5
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing! Well done honey, I'm a size 12 and want to go to 8. I hope I can do it too, but I don't do any excerise and having a naughty treat once a week too!! Xxx

Thanks girl! You can definitely do it too! I never thought I would be on here saying that I lost 40 pounds so if I can, so can you! I also have done it all through diet and it's not the easiest, but it is possible.
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    csylva wrote: »
    All your hard work has paid off girl you look amazing!! I just started the same journey you finished!! I'm 5'2" also, you're such an inspiration

Thank you :) good luck in your journey!! I hope to see your success story one day!
  • megsnowski5
    Options
    Way to go Megs! Huge transformation, and agreed, your makeup is indeed on point!

Was it all through diet? I noticed you mentioned a chronic illness. If so, way to go. I have a much harder time with the food part of my weight loss journey.

Thank you :) Yes, it was all through diet. When I started MFP last June, I worked out for the first month or so but it was too much on my body. It hasn't been the easiest, but manageable.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so pretty... before and after!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    just WOW! you look incredible. awesome. please open your diary or let us know your food choices and how they changed...thanks!!!
  • bloodtrain
    bloodtrain Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Great job! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!