- .4 lbs
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    CW 298
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Are we still arguing over bands? REALLY?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38xNqZvBJI
    And NO, it's not DMB,
  • ImmortalWings17
    ImmortalWings17 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Where are the rest of our team? I swear!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Who's calculating our team's weight?

Team Foo(d) Fighters.

I'm team captain for Foo(d) Fighters

Okay cool :flowerforyou:
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Rock is a veeeeerrrrry broad genre that's why is often comes with prefixes like hard/soft/alternative/etc.... I'm not a DMB fan, but I think that yes, they are still considered rock, just not...AC/DC rock....get it?
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I believe I'm in the Party Rockers..have not heard from Captain so I'll go ahead and post my CW .

I gained :P 2.4 pounds

currents weight 200.4
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Shout out to BEP!!! I had a great loss so far...

SW: 228
    CW: 225.4
    Total loss: 2.6lbs

BEP be rockin' it!!! Let's get t!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot Team DMB. Anyone get the ad banner at the top of the page for Dave Mathews Band tickets in Chicago? Lol Too Funny!! It must be a conspiracy I tell ya!!

That's right!! DMB conspiracy! Everybody buy tickets for the upcoming shows. the wife and I are talking about possibly getting tickets for the Gorge show in WA in Sept.

Looks like collectively, we all had a pretty good week. Whether you be a black eyed pea or a DMB or something in between, good luck to everyone this week. Let's start it off right and work hard for the next weigh in.

Anyone here in this challenge can feel free to friend add me, even if you are not a DMB fan. I won't hold it against you.
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    If only sales had anything to do with talent and genre! :noway:

It's also easier to remain popular when you find a sound and play VERY SIMILARLY SOUNDING songs...

GO FOO(D) FIGHTERS!

you know what... you're so right. i agree. why did I NEVER realize that having thousands of sold out shows, and records flying off the shelves like they were on fire meant the band was as talentless as a bag of wet noodles?! THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING US!

I told you not to get her riled up... once she breaks out the bag of wet noodles.. its all over... BOOM!!! LIke that!!!

lol you are all TOO MUCH!! damb is good...foo fighters is good...so are about 900000000000000000 other bands I could sit here and list if i had the time and ambition. It depends on the mood youre in...the lyrics you need to hear..etc etc. get over it.

Wow, you guys are SO right. The American public could never spend millions of dollars on a mind-numbing moronic act. (Nascar, Vanillla Ice, etc.)

So intelligent. Whoever makes the most money must win...
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    If only sales had anything to do with talent and genre! :noway:

It's also easier to remain popular when you find a sound and play VERY SIMILARLY SOUNDING songs...

GO FOO(D) FIGHTERS!

you know what... you're so right. i agree. why did I NEVER realize that having thousands of sold out shows, and records flying off the shelves like they were on fire meant the band was as talentless as a bag of wet noodles?! THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING US!

I told you not to get her riled up... once she breaks out the bag of wet noodles.. its all over... BOOM!!! LIke that!!!

lol you are all TOO MUCH!! damb is good...foo fighters is good...so are about 900000000000000000 other bands I could sit here and list if i had the time and ambition. It depends on the mood youre in...the lyrics you need to hear..etc etc. get over it.

Wow, you guys are SO right. The American public could never spend millions of dollars on a mind-numbing moronic act. (Nascar, Vanillla Ice, etc.)

So intelligent. Whoever makes the most money must win...

LOL.... DO you need a hug?

You are taking htis way tooooo seriously. But yes, in a capatilist society, whoever makes the most money does win; just ask Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Slim Helu, or any memeber of OPEC. Just sayin.
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My week has started off good so far! I've lost some of the extra weight I gained thanks to yesterday's fast, and I'm hoping I lose at least a pound this week - C25K should help. I'm determined to not be the weak link of Team Paramore next week.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic. Ugh... I HATE this argument. so I promise, this will be my last comment about it. But just don't bash something you know nothing about and more then likely could not do yourself, even if you tried.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!
  • shouts12
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

Uhh.... obviously never read Chomsky... look who doesn't know anything...
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

your comments are starting to get irritating. honestly...if you dont like something, fine. That doesnt mean that no one should like it. This challenge is supposed to be about supportive weight loss not arguing about whos band is better... ENOUGH. ugh.
  • shouts12
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

your comments are starting to get irritating. honestly...if you dont like something, fine. That doesnt mean that no one should like it. This challenge is supposed to be about supportive weight loss not arguing about whos band is better... ENOUGH. ugh.

Honestly, Team DMB is annoying...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Why are you still here?!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My week has started off good so far! I've lost some of the extra weight I gained thanks to yesterday's fast, and I'm hoping I lose at least a pound this week - C25K should help. I'm determined to not be the weak link of Team Paramore next week.

No worries, we all love you!
    Have an awesome week!
  • FitMomma0722
    FitMomma0722 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Black Eyed Peas Weigh- In

...........................................SW....................Wk1....................Loss/Gain
    scharles0610..................238....................238............................0
    cklbrown..........................67.7....................162..........................5.7
    farabovepearls...............173.....................174..........................-1
    ImmortalWings17 173..................172.6.........................0.4
    mariannajohn 225....................225............................0
    millygrl...........................220.4................216.8..........................3.6
    monica1125....................148...................147............................1
    ReggaeNurse.................228...............225.4............................2.6
    tamie_l.............................189...............188.2............................0.8

Total Weight Loss 13.1