What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Margie and I went to Main Street Station for supper tonight. I got the Surf 'n Turf special. Ribeye, shrimp, fish and chicken. I switched the potato salad and Cole slaw for black beans and a sweet potato. We also had a small basket of chips and salsa. It was very enjoyable, and with it being the special, also cheap.

op3cbf000v82.jpg

Since the restaurant is right next to the walking path {rails to trails} we took a nice 25 minute walk before we ate.

1yxv12xtplcf.jpg
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken from shop rite, sweet potato fries (slice potato, toss with olive oil, sprinkle a little salt--25 minutes@ 400, yum!), steamed spinach sauteed with a little garlic, & salad
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Baked talapia
    Brussel sprouts
    salad (lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, cucumber)
    Whole wheat raisin bread

Very low calorie dinner today!
  • waxflower
    Options
    This recipe for black bean soup: http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/black_bean_soup.html

Plus some avocado and taco seasoning. Looks icky, tastes great.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Beef teriyaki w/veggies (Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer) over steamed broccoli and spinach; a couple clementines.

kbtsk8bfsvqj.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Sautéed lemon pepper chicken, frozen veggies (potatoes, snap peas, red pepper), leftover cheese garlic bread. Dessert: Mexican Chili chocolate ice cream and a glass of Malbec.fd0g980csptv.jpg
    k7ko0npzfm0a.jpg
    at3urx07gs2q.jpg
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    We went to Hooters to celebrate a birthday. I had teriyaki wings and celery.
  • thepinkshoe
    thepinkshoe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Packet tortellini with homemade tomato sauce but I am actually eating 1 serving size not just a random bowl full.
  • jessjess210
    jessjess210 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. Hubby was cooking last night so it was Miso soba noodles with a poached egg on top. Delicious i06wheq6utob.jpg
  • Momnoon1977
    Momnoon1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Italian chicken with roasted garlic potatoes and sauteed red peppers and mushrooms.
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Salad tonight
    c0n8e6kxq2o5.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had 100+ lawyers in the building tonight. {Insert joke here} But they did feed me supper. It was a salad, BBQ chicken, pulled pork, rice and green beans. Not too bad.

uv3ha7qjxmln.jpg
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's supper. Today is when I am having it so there is a little extra in there somewhere. See if u can spot it.

Instant Beef Ramen, 3 pills and lots of water.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today when I left for work I had thought the Black History Banquet was tonight, so with visions of baked mac and cheese in my eyes, I had left without packing any supper. When I got to work I found out it was just an education meeting tonight for the youth. They served hot dogs and popcorn, so I went searching in my work freezer. There was steak, chicken and two kinds of pork to choose from, and I decided on Cornflakes and Parm chicken breast. It started out as mixed veggies, green beans, stir-fry and a breast, with another breast chipped up and stuffed into a loaf of Pita bread. But the sandwich only held together for the first bite, so I ended up stirring all the veggies together and adding that meat to it and just eating the bread. And the Civic Center cat got half of the other breast. Although unplanned, it turned out pretty well.

1h8cnga81j81.jpg
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Leftovers.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I recently made this stuffed Eggplant. Slice eggplant very very thinly length wise. Mix olive oil with balsamic in a bowl and brush the eggplant with the mix on both sides. Put the eggplant on a baking sheet and bake for ten minutes or so at 375 degrees. In the mean time chop up leftover eggplant into lil cubes. Chop up half of a head of cauliflower (florets only) and roast them as well. Then run them through a blender and mix in some rice. Put the mixture in the eggplant and roll it up. The green sauce is arugula and basil with a lil vegetable stock and lemon juice pulsed into a purée. The recipe is based off of one from the Vedge cook book. 4gnpesb22qak.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thursday night I picked up 3 slices of turkey breast from Safeway's deli (not luncheon meat, real turkey brast) along with mashed taters and coleslaw.

I had one big slice leftover so last night I diced it and tossed it into a pan with browned onions and mushrooms. Then placed a thick slice of cheddar over the top and covered the pan until it all melted together. Then scooped it into a roll for a turkey cheese 'steak'. WOWZA. I think that's going to happen again tonight...and possibly tomorrow night. It was *SO* good!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I bought ham, turkey and pepper Jack with plans for a sandwich. I had started my green beans and mixed veggies cooking and laid out the sandwich makings when my customers brought me a little hamburger. I hadn't realized they had food food tonight. At lunch they had popcorn and hotdogs. I added some of my pickles and Pepper Jack to the burger and it was pretty good. Also had grapes and a carrot to go with the veggies.

xyotthmuvi44.jpg
  • ninjasmith1986
    ninjasmith1986 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Brown rice with chicken and broccoli with some soy sauce :#
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Tacos. I'll probably just put lettuce and tomato on mine tonight.