What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm under 300 pounds as of this morning for the first time since I had my daughter in 2005! Also, I was way under my calories today, so I was able to splurge on pizza and some ice cream. Where as previously I would have eaten the whole pint, today I did not, so that's pretty great!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Work was intense today and I have just come down with a cold...my tempation was to order take out so I don't have to cook. But I didn't. :)
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My victory was that I went to a colleague's thesis proposal today & didn't eat the offered goodies (which included some chai concoction and some delicious looking shortbread with chocolate drizzle). I almost always end up giving in when there's free food involved, but not today! Now I have lots of leftover calories and will probably get to have some ice cream and cookies tonight. :smiley:
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Put off working out all day, but made myself hop on the elliptical this evening. Got ten mins in and thought, I don't want to do 30 full mins. I'm just going to push until 20. Got to 20 mins and thought, I can push to 25. That will put me at 5 miles. At 25 mins I said, Hey, I can do 30. At 30 mins, I put it on a lower resistance, dropped the speed by 2mph and kept cruising. I stopped at 45 mins and 8.6 miles.
  • machubs
    machubs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in onderland for the first time in 9 years!!!!
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I went to the movies and took my own popcorn! Thank goodness for Jiffy 100 calorie packs.
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat that whole 2 lb box of chocolate I got for Valentine's Day.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Last night, I was doing push ups and trying extra hard at my form/doing them all on my toes at the gym. Someone looked over and told me, "Those look good!" I was so proud.
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Did kettlebell and Kickboxing class. Always feel exhausted but triumphant after. Sadly it was followed by snow shoveling!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym and actually exercised today.

The past two days it was so cold in the gym, I just couldn't make myself do anything.... No really I was just lazy. I actually went to the gym and played around on my phone for two days since no one else was there. I spent an hour hyping/warming myself up for barbell squats that never happened.
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I had a bad week last week, and today I've been eating super clean so far. Only fruits, veggies and lean protein :)
  • natalie8313
    natalie8313 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was actually ok with not losing this week when I got on the scale because I knew that I had a couple bad days. So instead of giving up per usual, I patted myself on the back for not gaining.
  • shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I upped my hula hoop workout routine by 5 minutes yesterday and today I ordered a small latte with half sugar instead of a medium! Little steps=changes for life.
  • zidine100
    zidine100 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new belt, why? Because it was getting to big for me. I remember a day a while back when i had to do it for the complete opposite reason.
  • TiliaIvanovska
    TiliaIvanovska Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I climbed more than 2.100 meters up-hill and made it to the top!
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My gym doesn't open until 8 on Saturday mornings, but I start work at 9. So today I was one of those people impatiently waiting outside for them to open the doors so I could get a workout in. I got in a half hour of cardio and even had time to hit a couple weight machines before heading to work.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I did a treadmill circuit and voluntarily did 1 minute sprints even though I hate running more than anything else.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Finished my abs workout even though I wanted to quit. I hate them.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I ran today. I also ate 250 calories worth of V-day chocolate, but my exercise and pre-logged food are keeping me within calorie goals! AND did I mention, I RAN??
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    We ate at the buffet for our Valentine's Day dinner and I ordered a steak with no salt, had salad and a small dish of soft serve ice cream. I left satisfied and so proud of myself for not blowing my calories just because it was a special occasion. :)