Breast enhancement supplements

Options

Replies

• jhebert87
    Options
    fevrale wrote: »
    The book Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Bloom has some breast enhancement exercise ideas. I must, I must, I must increase my bust.

;) That's all I got.

I'm a DDD now and kind of look forward to getting smaller. I just hope I'm at the same proportions. Are you?

For the most part I am ... Just a little difficult getting rid of my hips and thighs but I will get there!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wait...did I accidentally stumble onto Yahoo Answers by mistake?

As Clair Huxtable once said, you would get the same results from rubbing mayonnaise on your chest as you would taking breast enhancement supplements.

Small boobs on a fit body are way better than big boobs on an overweight body, anyway. And Cs are hardly small. It's not the end of the world.

TBH I think most men would just think ...YAY, BOOBS!!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    When I started birth control pills I went from B to C. Now I am a D. I never lose weight in my boobs when I lose weight.
  • jhebert87
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Wait...did I accidentally stumble onto Yahoo Answers by mistake?

As Clair Huxtable once said, you would get the same results from rubbing mayonnaise on your chest as you would taking breast enhancement supplements.

Small boobs on a fit body are way better than big boobs on an overweight body, anyway. And Cs are hardly small. It's not the end of the world.

TBH I think most men would just think ...YAY, BOOBS!!

I'm not complaining about having Cs at all ... my fear is continuing with my fitness routine and them just disappearing ... I've always been overweight my whole life and it's a little nerve wracking for me haha stupid I know but my boobs where pretty much how I made a living for a while haha I was a waitress/bartender and a belly dancer
  • jhebert87
    Options
    When I started birth control pills I went from B to C. Now I am a D. I never lose weight in my boobs when I lose weight.

That's how I used to be but lately that has completely changed
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have this special lotion I can apply B)
  • projecthotbel
    projecthotbel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Only Surgery or padding. :(
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Uncle-Ricos-Bust-Must-Plus.jpg
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    If you want to wear a D cup instead of a C, then buy a 34D if you are wearing a 36C or a 32D if you are wearing a 34C. Also try on different brands/styles besides Victoria Secret.

Everyone I know with boobs that wears Victoria Secret bras wears too big a band and too small cup size. That place measures in a strange way. They really don't accommodate large breasts.

Treat yourself to a bra fitting at a specialty shop.

55835802.png
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Do not take supplements to mess with your boobies!
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    bahahahaha!!!! supplements will not increase your bust size no matter how much the pill bottle swears they will....

Get yourself to a boutique that measures busts correctly, buy yourself an beautiful bra to go with your gown and if you want more fullness in the upper frontal region, invest in a good set of cutlets.

Embrace the new you. Have a wonderful wedding and remember your fiancé isn't marrying just your tatas.
  • stephxo1
    stephxo1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
  • Cazzy34
    Cazzy34 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I tried loads in complete desperation... it's a waste of money! Then I paid to get a boob job, however mine are going to need replacing soon (they only last approx 10 yrs). Not worth it, just embrace your smaller bust size! :p
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    This thread needs recommendations for good push-up bras! (Or, I guess, plastic surgeons. o:) )

ETA: Especially for people with nothing to push up, as it were.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Dude. Crying over a 36 C? Try 32B. I can literally wear a training bra.
  • jhebert87
    Options
    stephxo1 wrote: »
    9tpk1lrgcekf.jpg

Hahaha that's awesome!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Dude. Crying over a 32B? I'm like a 32AA or something. I'm not sure. I don't think they make bras in my size. I can literally wear no bra. Actually, so could you. Bras are silly and unnecessary when you think about it, other than maybe for sports. Although, I'm not convinced they are even necessary there. There are men with bigger boobs than me and they don't wear bras.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

Haha, 36C=>34D=>32DD=>30E...

::looks down:: ::cries inside::
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    1. Learn to love 'em.
    2. Pad up. There are really good push ups out there, including those for women who have had mastectomies for cancer.
    3. Find a decent surgeon. (Seriously. It's your body, this is not a place to cut corners!)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

Dude. Crying over a 32B? I'm like a 32AA or something. I'm not sure. I don't think they make bras in my size. I can literally wear no bra. Actually, so could you. Bras are silly and unnecessary when you think about it, other than maybe for sports. Although, I'm not convinced they are even necessary there. There are men with bigger boobs than me and they don't wear bras.

Well, you know I'm not really crying (anymore).