I feel so ugly, like noone likes me :/

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    fbcc7bb52278308e42c897729980bafb.png
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    If you're serious, this is not the board for that.

You're beautiful.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Life gets so much better when you stop caring what other people think.

Just do you. The right people will find you.
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    We all have our bad days. Try to stay positive. Make a list of all the good things about you and all the good things in life and meditate on that for a while.
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options
    I know it seems that way. But all mylife ive been told i was a reject and fat and ugly. I was called a *kitten*, slut, cow, fatty, mistake, reject, DUFF, crackhead, *kitten*, etc... i start to think and ive never once been told that i was worth something. Not once, my own parents gave me away the day i was born. Since ghen ive been in 10 foster homes.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I know it seems that way. But all mylife ive been told i was a reject and fat and ugly. I was called a *kitten*, slut, cow, fatty, mistake, reject, DUFF, crackhead, *kitten*, etc... i start to think and ive never once been told that i was worth something. Not once, my own parents gave me away the day i was born. Since ghen ive been in 10 foster homes.

You're worth something

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    When people aren't liked, it's not usually because of their appearance. It's usually because of their attitude and how they portray themselves. I have lots of "ugly" friends that have lots of friends.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

You're worth something
    Thank you, you are the first to say that! It makes me feel somewhat better....

• HannahMaeCabe
    Options

You're beautiful.

ummm, thanks i guess....

• IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

^
    You got some srs issues if you really believe that you are ugly unless this pic states the real thruth !
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options
    We all have our bad days. Try to stay positive. Make a list of all the good things about you and all the good things in life and meditate on that for a while.
    Thats all i can do is try..

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    When people aren't liked, it's not usually because of their appearance. It's usually because of their attitude and how they portray themselves. I have lots of "ugly" friends that have lots of friends.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

-nodnod-
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options
    armgyo wrote: »

^
    You got some srs issues if you really believe that you are ugly unless this pic states the real thruth !

I know, i know. Think what you want
  • HillmanVTfan
    HillmanVTfan Posts: 567 Member
    Options

You're worth something
    Wow! Seriously, not just saying this to be nice but looking at your profile pic. You are beautiful. And yes you are definitely worth something. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not.
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options

You're worth something
    Wow! Seriously, not just saying this to be nice but looking at your profile pic. You are beautiful. And yes you are definitely worth something. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not.

I understand what your trying to say. I want to thank you.
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

You're beautiful.

ummm, thanks i guess....
    Tell-a-girl-shes-beautiful-a-million-times-she-will-never-believe-you.jpg

• verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Talk to a therapist. Someone who specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options
    Athos282 wrote: »

You're beautiful.

ummm, thanks i guess....
    Tell-a-girl-shes-beautiful-a-million-times-she-will-never-believe-you.jpg

Somewhat true. Its hard to forget something youve been told your whole life. Thanks though!

• RicaFit
    RicaFit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    armgyo wrote: »

^

That is very true. We can get so messed up with body imagine (looks, size) that it can consume us. Imagine if you really were ugly. Many people have to accept they are just simply ugly. There is no reason, no matter what we look like, that we cannot have happiness, families, great times, fabulous memories and joy. We can be happy despite the sterotypical imagine. So basically, so what if you are ugly? So what if you are pretty? Young or old? Life is great regardless. It is not all about looks. Actually I find some of the ugliest people are happiest. They are not consumed by all the image. I am on here to be healthy. Not pretty. Not skinny. Just healthy. Then again.. I am getting old :)
  • elsongo
    Options
    I feel so ugly, like noone likes me :/

Uhmm...I think you should stop worrying about your health and go see Dr. Phill.lol