How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• txrn123
    txrn123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 240 on 1/15 and this morning (2/14) weighed 230.8. Wanting to get down to 140. Everyone's information is incredible to read..gives me hope!!
  • sycokid666
    sycokid666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started out at around 230ish in August 2014 dropped down to 157.6 the other day .. Been kind of hanging around 160 for the past few days though . What I do? Weight train and run for cardio amongst other things ..And I try to stick to a pretty clean diet consisting of protein and vegetables & fruits and drink mainly water and whey & casein at night. No fried foods or not too much bread either oh yeah and not too much processed sugar and salt as well .. I do eat bad sometimes I am human after all I just try not to binge on anything ..
  • CaoimheMariexo
    CaoimheMariexo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    sycokid666 wrote: »
    Started out at around 230ish in August 2014 dropped down to 157.6 the other day .. Been kind of hanging around 160 for the past few days though . What I do? Weight train and run for cardio amongst other things ..And I try to stick to a pretty clean diet consisting of protein and vegetables & fruits and drink mainly water and whey & casein at night. No fried foods or not too much bread either oh yeah and not too much processed sugar and salt as well .. I do eat bad sometimes I am human after all I just try not to binge on anything ..

Great job!
  • terridennis914
    terridennis914 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've removed 52 pounds in 5 months! Began MFP on September 15, 2014!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    123 pounds. It took me around 15 months. I used this site to count calories with moderate exercise.
  • MickeyCastello
    MickeyCastello Posts: 269
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Congrats to all those success stories out there!
    I lost 61 pounds from Sept. 2011 - May 2012. I only used MFP. Almost three years in maintenance.
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    About 122 pounds (official weigh in isn't until
    March 3, only once a month!) started january 3,2014. I eat 1400 calories a day and do light cardio and meal prep for the whole week. patience is key :-) ucngx5yv6n5o.jpg
    uqsmn0i2gknu.jpg
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I've lost 88.5 lbs since August, so that's about 6.5 months. I still have 60 lbs to go before I reach my first goal. I just created a deficit through exercise really. I haven't really been practicing portion control or moderation. I still eat 2,000- 4,000 calories most days. I'm working on my diet still, obviously.
  • CaoimheMariexo
    Options
    Amazing results everyone! Great inspiration :)
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You know how people complain about the scale not moving? In my case it's moving at a snail's pace after that initial water loss.

I was 198 on Jan 1. The first pic is at 188 Jan 16 and the second is at 185.5 today. 2.5 lbs lost per the scale in exactly one month. I see the difference, though. Good thing I took pics or I would be even more disappointed, hahaha! Yoga, walking, SL 5x5 are my activities of choice. I eat between 1300-1500 cal/day and am 5'3".

IMG_5333_zpsrnefz3we.jpg
    IMG_5386_zpskw8zehno.jpg

It took everything I had not to suck it in for these pics!
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Lost 21.5 lbs. since January 1st, feel great with 38.5 lbs.to go!!
  • TeresaMarie2015
    TeresaMarie2015 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've lost 21.5 pounds since January 2, 2014.
    Another 100 to go!

The journey continues!!!

Happy to connect and support.

:D
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    23 lbs since January 6th
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I just hit the 75 pounds mark today. I started last July. I've got about 45 pounds to go.
  • CaoimheMariexo
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    I just hit the 75 pounds mark today. I started last July. I've got about 45 pounds to go.
    Wow well done!! Keep it up ☺️
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    125 pounds since Nov 2011
  • lgriffithschall
    lgriffithschall Posts: 28 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've lost almost 70 pounds through counting calories, running, and more recently weight lifting. I eat back about 1/2 of my exercise calories -- I've developed a mentality that I 'earn' special treats (desserts, non-diet sodas, etc) through exercise efforts which has really worked for me. I don't eat a special diet - if it fits my calorie budget I eat it. That being said, I've learned which foods I can consume in greater quantities for less calories, so my diet is certainly much healthier than it was. Pasta is my only no-no becuase it makes me go on a sugar-craving binge for some reason.
  • TDiaz214
    TDiaz214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Started at 300lbs.

Have lost 67lbs over the past 2 years albeit very up and down.

33lbs to go till my goal weight
  • sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    Since the end of 2012 to now I've lost 72 lbs. started at 243 lbs and am now 171 lbs. q4zxc1ogyw4q.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!