*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oops I forgot who my partner is. Going back to page one to take a peak....forgive me... :flowerforyou:
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard from mine either, kinda sucks.
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    daloverlyme? :smile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Challenges for the week....NEW TWIST!

I want each person to pick another and challenge them to do something everyday.

TeamLeela- I challenge you to run in place during the commercials of a show you watch tonight, or jump rope (if you dont have one act like you have one) during the commercials.

Note to pverbag-I have a partner for you!!!!

you got it! I challenge you (for Tuesday since Monday is almost over) to walk 1 mile outside around your neighborhood!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options

Yes, I am your partner.
  • tryinghard2012
    Options

Yes, I am your partner.

Cool, :flowerforyou:
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    sorry was no question last night...was dealing with family death....will be one tonight...but not again Thursday as I will be out of town for funeral.
  • cdemumbran32310
    Options
    I havent forgotten the weigh in...still waiting on weights....It will be up by tomorrow afternoon.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    sorry was no question last night...was dealing with family death....will be one tonight...but not again Thursday as I will be out of town for funeral.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. No worries about the questions! we all understand!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    TeamLeela- I challenge you to run in place during the commercials of a show you watch tonight, or jump rope (if you dont have one act like you have one) during the commercials.

I didn't realize how many commercials the oxygen channel has! lol I got through it though!
  • cdemumbran32310
    Options

I didn't realize how many commercials the oxygen channel has! lol I got through it though!

LOL sorry...oxygen,MTV, and VH1 I believe have the most.....cant walk around my neighborhood...but will walk 2 miles in the treadmill tonight.
  • cdemumbran32310
    Options
    supose to pick anyone to challenge or our partner?

anyone....that way if you partner isnt talking you can pick someone else and they can help you out. New people everyday as well!
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    TRYINGHARD I challenge you to walk 10,000 steps today!.
  • tryinghard2012
    Options

Easy peasy! I normally set my goal for 11k-15k. :tongue:

I challenge you to 30 push ups :flowerforyou:
  • daloverlyme
    Options

Lol okay. Double it :D. Haha. Now that's a challenge. I hate push ups. Ahh well....here I go. Can I do girl push ups, even the military lets girls do girly push ups. Ok...ill do the right :P.
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    FERGIEBERG anyone challenge you yet? I challenge you to do crunches during the commercials of your favorite show this evening! (I liked the commercial idea so I stole it) :)
  • tryinghard2012
    Options

Lol okay. Double it :D. Haha. Now that's a challenge. I hate push ups. Ahh well....here I go. Can I do girl push ups, even the military lets girls do girly push ups. Ok...ill do the right :P.

I've never gotten to 20k. Closest was 18k I just finished my walk I'm up to 6534 steps. Tonight during my exercise session I should be well over 10k. Let's see if I make it to 20k. Better yet, I will get to 20k, take a photo and post it. :happy:

You can do girl push ups, but if you do- double it. hehehe :wink:
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    :smile: Sorry I've just got back from a week holiday in Tuscany.. And my weight in for Sunday (used a friend's scale so hope it's no different from mine) is 142.2 so I've lost 2.2lbs! GO TEAM PEACH!!
  • brndpark
    brndpark Posts: 18
    Options
    That's okay......Mine is catchin up with me this week! Keep at it Pink!
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    FERGIEBERG anyone challenge you yet? I challenge you to do crunches during the commercials of your favorite show this evening! (I liked the commercial idea so I stole it) :)

Nobody has challenged me yet, so you've got it! Since your being nice and letting me watch T.V., I'll let you do the same! How bout jumping jacks during the commercials?