What was your one little victory today that deserves acknowledgement?

Options

Replies

• Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My plan for today was to stay under maintenance, went out to dinner with hubby and stayed under goal (yes it took my exercise calorie to do it, but I was under goal)!!!!
  • glutenfreechic
    glutenfreechic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Staying on track after a surplus in calories last night after a valentine's day dinner and treats at the movies. Knowing that it's ok to go over the cals sometimes, is not a failure that means i should give up, and that it's worth the effort of keeping going.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    No chocolate todag!
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today and hit 20lbs lost. Starting to feel like this might actually be doable.
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I made it to the gym on a Sunday!! Woo Hooo!!! Burned 415 calories. Boy did I need that!
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    jordistsm wrote: »
    Weighed in today and hit 20lbs lost. Starting to feel like this might actually be doable.

That's awesome!! Congratulations, that's a huge accomplishment and deserves praise and noisemakers and a happy dance!! :D (*)
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No chocolate todag!

And mine is just the opposite - I DID have chocolate today, and it was awesome!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Ordered a food scale and weight scale today! :smiley:
  • hanem101
    hanem101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I walked 4km in the morning and did 214 stairs which killed me but felt great after and going back for more stairs on the weekend adding that into my weekly workout of 20km a week
  • Yourebeautiful2day
    Options
    I ate less than half of the sodium allowance for the day. I've really been trying to watch the salt content in what I eat. Eating more veggies helps A LOT. I was also down on calories--an added bonus!
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My neighbor brought a huge piece of cake over from his wife's birthday party, I have it to hubby and the kids to share. The biggest win, I really didn't want any
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    ate out for dinner tonight had desert and still stayed within my calorie range
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I did not dive into the Oreos last night like I felt I "needed to." I knew if I did, there would not be one surviving cookie. :#
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    Went out for dinner, had a couple of glasses of wine, and wanted to get a bottle of wine on the way home, but didn't.

Saved myself 600 calories, but now I'm a little sad and not drunk. Toss up?

I love this thread! When I got here, though, I had to LOL. I probably had enough for both of us last night, if that makes you feel better. Probably not ...

Mine: I had a sports massage for the first time yesterday. I was terrified she was going to crush me with her knees and elbows, but I survived it and will do it again in the spring. I'm moving towards better alignment and running form - *doing what I said I'd do in 2015*!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Deadlifting with the barbell for the first time. Actually, going to the gym on a Saturday is a victory in itself, but since I skipped Friday I needed to catch up.

I just did this for the first time recently - was outrageously sore (lower back) afterwards. I did just learn that you don't have to take the bar all the way to the ground during each rep, lol ... I had been breaking form for the last six inches to the ground and rounding my back. Duh. And Ouch! Good for you!
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I did my first C25K run today, my legs felt like lead by the 4th burst but I kept going and am actually looking forward to the next run!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    It was last night, actually. I had more wine than I should have (no more for awhile, I don't want to turn into a lush!) and I did demolish some cheese with serious intent, but I didn't get into anything sweet.
  • scottacular
    scottacular Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Squatted a new personal best, now I feel like some sort of God. In reality I'm just a small man who lifted a little bit more than usual and I will realise this later. But for now, BOW BEFORE ME MANKIND! Or just sit, whatever's most comfortable. I'm merciful.
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I found a ton of clothes that were way too small for me, but fit me now! Some were even pretty loose. I also signed up for a 2.5km swimathon on the weekend. I'm excited to have something to train for, and improve my lap times.