What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    About 6 weeks ago I wasn't really able to do Renegade Rows but today I did them fairly easily. Started with 10lbs then moved to 15 and then 20 before they became a little more difficult. Getting stronger all the time.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Buying smaller size jeans this past weekend. I am super happy my efforts are paying off.
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had the nibblies yesterday. I knew I wasn't hungry but they wouldn't go away so I had a couple of crispbreads with cottage cheese. I actually ignored the crisps, cake & chocolate! Sent me a bit over my calories but at least I went for the healthier option. Really enjoyed it & it satisfied my craving to just eat something.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Old/New sweatpants. My wife & I were packing up some clothes that are now too large for us and she gave me a pair of sweatpants back. I had originally gotten them a couple years ago for Christmas and they didn't fit. She took them and now has lost enough that they are too big for her. I tried them on and they fit perfectly.
  • pprigge
    pprigge Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ring that only fit on pinky now fits on ring finger. *win*
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ran in a 8k race on Valentine's Day and I didn't stop ONCE during the 5 mile run to walk! It was a high of 18, super windy and super hilly! I was one of the slowest runners out of the many there, but I wasn't dead last!

Great job! Congratulations!

• priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have made it through a month without ruining a week of eating healthy by binging on the weekends.

A month! A month! That takes dedication. Awesome job!

• jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    We have a cafe at work with amazing food. I resisted an english muffin with egg, ketchup and cheese, which I love! :DB)
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I can complete my 50 minute turbo jam video all the way through without slowing down.
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    sprintto50 wrote: »
    One of the best NSvs is actually my hubby's. He's not on MFP but is really working hard on eating well and losing weight. Yesterday he put on jeans he hasn't worn since I met him 8 years ago. I was so proud of him. And me for helping him and teaching him a bit about good nutrition, reading labels, and how to work the kitchen scale. He weighs his chips!

Snap! My boss asked me if I had lost weight (only 10lbs so far) but the best NSV for me was watching my hubby put on jeans that are a size smaller and they are roomy. He's doing what he can to support me, but I think he's secretly chuffed with himself as in the 10 years we've been together, he's always been in the same size. That made me more pleased than when my boss asked me about losing weight.
  • foobo0
    foobo0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a size 1x or 2x in shirts. Bought a new workout shirt over the weekend, down to a size X! :smiley:
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My plus size store had a huge clearance sale. But I couldn't find anything because they only had 2x and 3x left. Too big for me! (I was solidly a 2x in October) I'm currently a 1x and rapidly nearing a Large. WHOOP!
  • LG_Adventure
    LG_Adventure Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, or unfortunately, I had to take all of my dress pants and suits to the tailor and have them completely remade... which cost over $250. I've only dropped 10 lbs in the last year or so, but I've noticed a huge difference in my body comp.

I guess like they say, having to buy new clothes is a benefit of losing weight!

Keep up the good work all!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    1) Unsubscribed to Avenue, Lane Bryant and Just My Size email lists
    2) Put all my size 12 and higher clothes in bags to be donated. Soon to be on the way out... size 10!!!
  • crocky64
    crocky64 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Had my mother go omg look at you. I'm 50 lol. Lost almost 2 stone in 45 days. So happy with more to go tho
  • AllAboutThatSpace
    AllAboutThatSpace Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about a month now and can finally fit into my old duty belt without struggling.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Finally got in a workout that I needed to do but had been dreading - 200 kettle bell snatches in around 20 minutes. While it was tough (and I wasn't trying to break any speed records), it felt good to be able to complete it!
  • MissJES89
    MissJES89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I went for a hike up a big hill which I was terrified of and hadn't been up for years as a result...yesterday managed this without much trouble at all. All the training is definitely making a difference :)

Well done everyone!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Today I wore a dress to work with no stockings or bike shorts underneath. I can't remember the last time I did this! FEELS SO FREE. :smiley:B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!