*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Somehow the thread dropped off my radar. Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to flake or anything!

My starting weight pre-challenge was 136.2, but when I weighed in on 5/1, I was at 135.
    Checking in on 5/8, I was at 134!!

Go Team GREEN!!!!!
  • melly196804
    melly196804 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been busy wrapping up my second to last masters class. I had a paper to do so I was going a bit crazy. I have been good this week with a two pound weight loss. My weight is 298. GO TEAM CORAL!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Just wanted to give a shout out to team red!
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did great working out today. I ran 1.6 miles and then immediately did level 2 of 30 day shred. Felt good!! Now if I can just get away from my chocolate cravings (sucks being a woman sometimes!).
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Exercising on an empty stomach, such as first thing in the morning, will help your body burn more fat.

True or False
  • cassiejoyy
    cassiejoyy Posts: 82
    Options
    False!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    True
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well exercising in the morning helps you burn longer throught the day I have heard but I have also heard it is not good to do it on an empty stomache as you will fatigue faster so my answer is neither lol
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Alright so no to be a closed group stalker, but I just read the entire thread and so interested in having partner challenges with other partners! So If anyone's partner decided to dip or drop out I'd be SO IN! I love motivating! My last exam is tomorrow so Im so committed it's ridiculous .

But if not, good luck everyone!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    daloverlyme: Had to cut my exercise session short. Really not feeling well. Not sure what happened. Just got a case of EXHAUSTION.

Made it to 12,217 steps

rsufjb.jpg
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    False

And I think I need a new partner....

:smile:
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    False

And I think I need a new partner....

:smile:

I'll be your partner:)
  • kimmey9
    kimmey9 Posts: 17
    Options
    false
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    It's false... you're already on a fast from your sleeping, so you need something to burn and get it kickstarted. I love a glass of lowfat chocolate milk, but I squeeze in some breakfast if I can.
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    FERGIEBERG anyone challenge you yet? I challenge you to do crunches during the commercials of your favorite show this evening! (I liked the commercial idea so I stole it) :)

Nobody has challenged me yet, so you've got it! Since your being nice and letting me watch T.V., I'll let you do the same! How bout jumping jacks during the commercials?

Man that is gonna be rough. I HATE jumping jacks, but you got it!!!
  • Mmmie
    Mmmie Posts: 31
    Options
    True
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Exercising on an empty stomach, such as first thing in the morning, will help your body burn more fat.

True or False

false
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    For Wednesday's challenge: j1denham , I challenge you to give 110%. That means workout 10% longer or at a 10% higher intensity than you normally would have! Good Luck!
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ok teamleela i challenge you to do 50 squats :)
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I did great working out today. I ran 1.6 miles and then immediately did level 2 of 30 day shred. Felt good!! Now if I can just get away from my chocolate cravings (sucks being a woman sometimes!).
    well done jessica, go team Ruby x