Options

Replies

• sarahsweightlossjourney
    Options
    7wu6eelosr4x.jpg
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have lost 91lbs over almost 3 years. I have tracked my calories, used Bodymedia, done turbojam/turbo fire, gym, currently doing insanity, leslie sansone and all sorts of out-door activities in the summer.
  • smfrench1
    smfrench1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    20 pounds since November 7th (221 lbs to 201). Progress has been very predictable and steady, 1 to 2 pounds a week. Just logging what I eat and how much I exercise and staying within the goals that the app sets.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    I am a 30 year old woman and 5'4.

Started the beginning of September 2014 at 195 lbs, wearing a tight size 14 in pants and 1x or 2x tops. I have lost a total of 28 lbs since then and am in a loose size 12 pants and XL tops. I lost the weight by following an 80/20 rule coupled with CICO and walking either to, from or both, 30 minutes, depending on the day, to work at a retail job. I recently bought an elipticle and will use it as soon as I receive it from amazon, along with calisthenics and yoga. I know this is a lifestyle change and something I want to sustain for the rest of that life. So, I eat pretty much the same way I will even after this journey is over. That way, when I am in maintenance the only thing I will change is a slight increase increase calories and/or maybe only a few days of exercise a week as apposed to every day but one.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    ...will change is a slight increase increase calories.

*supposed to say slight increase in calories.
  • ellnova
    Options
    153lbs and it took roughly 2 years.
  • balisane
    balisane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    87 pounds, and it took over four years. (Yay, PCOS.) From somewhere around 270+ to 177 today

These last 15-20 pounds are proving to be a real bear: I've been plateaued and oscillating around the 175 range for a year now.
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Started August 2013 and lost 30lbs by March 2014. Been maintaining ever since.
    I signed up with a personal trainer from my gym to help me focus in the gym. He helped me see how to change my eating habits and gives me awesome weight and HIIT programs which I work through either on my own or with him 5 days a week. I'm a complete gym addict now. :D
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    75 pounds - took 18 months - been in maintenance ever since.

yyqxp6mmohk6.jpg
  • AndrewWood97
    AndrewWood97 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Went from 229.3 a few days after Thanksgiving to 195.8 when I weighed myself yesterday!
  • mustangtiff21
    mustangtiff21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love hearing other peoples weightloss stories it is such amazing motivation.
    How much weight did you lose? How long did it take you? What did you do to lose it?
    Feel free to post pictures :-)

I float between 123-127# lost to date. Hoping to lose at least another 10
  • Franklin1959J
    Franklin1959J Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    down 95 lbs 5 more to go
  • matthewlatch
    matthewlatch Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I was over 17.5st (245lb), someone told me about counting calories so I lived on Veg, Chicken, Rice and Fish and Protein Shakes. Then I used an elliptical trainer because I couldn't run for more than 5 mins but I could do 1 hour on the elliptical trainer (x-trainer). I lost over 3.5st (50lbs) FAST!!

669knq6hzm9i.jpg

That was 2011 vs 2013. Unfortunately I went unto 15.5st (217lb) by Christmas this year so now I'm back on the weight loss journey but this time it's a lifestyle change rather than quick fix. New mentality and new goals.

INSTAGRAM: MATTLIFTS
  • thenamelessassassin
    Options
    Hiya

ive lost 110lb in total. Reached this April 2014 before falling pregnant with my beautiful daughter. Now its getting rid of the baby weight time. 9 months to come on 9 months to come off haha
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    260 lbs so far about 40 more to go :) It's taken me 3.5 years. Slow but it truly has been a lifestyle change for me :)
    Screenshot_41.jpg
  • shannonbun
    shannonbun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Only 20 pounds, been going since January, and you legit cannot tell that I've even lost anything... but gonna keep it up anyways!
  • cornfedjo
    cornfedjo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you beautiful people! I've lost 19.5 lbs since dec 27,2014.

I saw the pictures taken over the holidays and thought OMG! So found mfp and it has been so inspirational and informative.

I cut out all empty calorie food, started excersising 30 minutes several days a week and I feel fantastic. I still have 20 to lose by May to reach my goal of 135.
  • 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    down 14 lbs since Dec 26. 23 more to go before May 28.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    86 pounds in 54 weeks
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    260 lbs so far about 40 more to go :) It's taken me 3.5 years. Slow but it truly has been a lifestyle change for me :)
    Screenshot_41.jpg

You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!