Replies

• j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Totals....................1,799.... 135......... 38..... 222
    Your Daily Goal ...1,800... 135......... 40..... 225
    Remaining ...........1 ........... 0 ............ 2..........3
    .........................Calories.....Carbs.... Fat ....Protein

This cracked me up, my journal from today. Near perfection!

It is. Perfection! Your protein intake is awesome!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My second day and I hurt. This better work....
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just ordered P90X today. I was going to wait until I got back from my vacay in June but WTH, why wait right? I can get started, miss the week and either pick it up when I get home, bring the disks with me or redo the previous week.
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Totals....................1,799.... 135......... 38..... 222
    Your Daily Goal ...1,800... 135......... 40..... 225
    Remaining ...........1 ........... 0 ............ 2..........3
    .........................Calories.....Carbs.... Fat ....Protein

This cracked me up, my journal from today. Near perfection!
    Wow, a serious amount of protein! Not sure whats up with my recommended Protein intake from MFP, it says about 78 grams, but I normally do 125 grams+.

Did Kenpo X+ tonight, much better work out than the standard Kenpo as it doesn't let up with all those paused. I ended up losing a tiny bit more calories over a shorter workout.
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

It will only work if you make it work. Do the time. Eat right. You'll see results.

Oh and the burn goes away. I was sore all over the first week. No more.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It will only work if you make it work. Do the time. Eat right. You'll see results.

Oh and the burn goes away. I was sore all over the first week. No more.

Oh dont worry about that. I'm all in on this thing. I'm just a little nervous because I have worked out before(cardio adn weights) and ate right with not a lot to show. i lost weight but didn't get the definition I was looking for. I know I will get some results, but I will be disappointed if I don't get results I'm hoping for.
    I'm not expecting to look like the guys on the video, but I want a flat stomach and a lean look.
    From the before and after pics that I see from people on here, I think that should be attainable.
  • j3nic3
    Options
    Did Kenpo X+ tonight, much better work out than the standard Kenpo as it doesn't let up with all those paused. I ended up losing a tiny bit more calories over a shorter workout.

Ahhh good to know. I have Kenpo X Plus too, I will be doing it this weekend instead of the regular one then!
  • pekka930
    pekka930 Posts: 12
    Options
    did My Plyometric today...
    what kind of exercise can I put in my log aerobics?
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Recovery week. Core Syn. I liked it when I was doing it in place of Plyo the first two weeks but today I just wanted to shut it down. Dreya drives me crazy (in all the workouts she's in). I'm not sure why. I think I get some kind of "Teacher's Pet" vibe from her. Lol maybe I'm nuts. It's possible!
    Anyway - day 2 done. Honestly I don't think I'm going to see much progress by the end of this week! Only down 2 lbs and don't feel that different although I do really like the program regardless.
  • markymark39
    markymark39 Posts: 60
    Options
    did My Plyometric today...
    what kind of exercise can I put in my log aerobics?

the only way i've see people, including myself, track p90x workouts is logging it as cardio with the calories burned from your heart rate monitor. create an exercise (i have created about 10 of them) and log it.
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I must say, doubles isn't that hard afterall. The cardio in the morning feel great! I'm so glad I saw your post before I started it. Thank you!
    [/quote]

I'm glad I found a doubles friend! And you are right I like the extra Cardio. Plus knowing its only 43min. long compared to all the other workouts is nice!
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Dreya drives me crazy (in all the workouts she's in). I'm not sure why. I think I get some kind of "Teacher's Pet" vibe from her. Lol maybe I'm nuts. It's possible!

She doesn't drive me crazy like Dominick does, but I know what you mean about the teacher's pet thing, I totally get that. She's just too good at all of this, I like the regular joe's who are actually working hard at this like us, and not super pumped and don't need breaks like her. "This is Dreya, she's a gymnast, aerialist, heart surgeon, noble peace prize winner, and she's gorrrrgeous."
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Okay, this made me chuckle. Yeah, it hurts at first, mostly for the first week. Yoga still makes me ache to this day, activating muscles I didn't know I had. I guess that's how I know it's still working! Good luck to you.
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Dreya drives me crazy (in all the workouts she's in). I'm not sure why. I think I get some kind of "Teacher's Pet" vibe from her. Lol maybe I'm nuts. It's possible!

She doesn't drive me crazy like Dominick does, but I know what you mean about the teacher's pet thing, I totally get that. She's just too good at all of this, I like the regular joe's who are actually working hard at this like us, and not super pumped and don't need breaks like her. "This is Dreya, she's a gymnast, aerialist, heart surgeon, noble peace prize winner, and she's gorrrrgeous."

She DOES drive me crazy!! All her little curtsies drive me bonkers!! LOL Don't get me going again on Dom. He makes me want to throw something at the t.v.!

Anywho, had to make up my plyo from last night(let the kids stay up to finish their movie since they were being good? what is that!?!?) then took a 20 min break and did back biceps and abs. WOW, I'm wiped out!

So glad to see so many new people!! Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumping b/c I just started this and there's 16 pages worth of information to glean!!! I'll be back later for reading. ;)
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    Groaaaaan. Day 3 recovery week 1 done. Kenpo yay! For those of you doing the + workouts are you able to buy them separately or did you buy a whole plus program??? How does that work???
    Ug did it at 5 am and was planning on going to bed for a couple of hours after I finished but my little guy has cancelled that plan!
    I havent' noticed that Dom is annoying... but I bet I will now lol!:)
  • j3nic3
    Options

LOL at both of you. Dreya's body is amazing
  • j3nic3
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    For those of you doing the + workouts are you able to buy them separately or did you buy a whole plus program??? How does that work???

Morning! :-D
    The plus workouts were given to me by a friend. I don't know where you can get them.
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just started my 9th week! I have only missed 2 workouts in 60 days. I feel a lot stronger and can see it when I can increase my weight on the logs.

For my last 5 weeks of round one I traded some of the P90X cardio for the INsanity workouts (I just get bored and need to mix it up) Insanity makes me feel like I am going to puke! :tongue:

Question: How are other people logging these exercises? Since they do not have them as choices?
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    they came with my program when I bought it