30 Day Shred Results - motivation please!!! :)

Options

Replies

• e_elizb
    e_elizb Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    There is a group of us that just started 30ds on monday! I've never really seen noticeable changes but I always feel so good when I do 30ds. @mizztanjo‌ might be able to get you into our group. I've also seen some Pintrest posts about the ultimate jm workouts which has a month of workouts utilizing more than one of her videos. If I can ever finish a month of 30ds (I unfortunately loose ambition) I'm going to try the workout routine there.
  • GaugeGale
    GaugeGale Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I really do swear by 30 day shred. I bought it to get in shape for my wedding a couple years ago and have used it since as I know it works. I had my daughter in November and started the dvd again in January. I took pics this time and am glad I did, I noticed a difference in two weeks. I do it 3-5 times a week, not every day.
  • Hi guys, I do JM Extreme shed and shred for 3weeks now and I have lost 3kg. I know it is not much but people already noticed difference. I am losing cm which is more important for me. Good luck to everyone!
  • Cheryl_dancer
    Cheryl_dancer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Really great to read your success stories, and to 'meet' others doing 30DS and other JM programs. I've only done 3 days so far and I am quite achy, I've had a rest day after 2 days as I am usually shattered after work. Not a morning person either so evening workout suits better. I 'think' I am noticing more definition in the arms and a tighter tum/waist. Going to do 10 days at each level :)
    I can relate to having a sweet tooth, thankfully this week I've not been as bad. I started taking a metabolism supplement with chromium in it, I think it helps the cravings. x
    Let's keep pressing play!
  • Mamlask
    Mamlask Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at day 10 - starting level 2 today - and I haven't noticed any changes at all. My weight is even higher than at the start, but I don't want to sound unmotivating. I even thoughtabout stopping today, but no, I can do this, we all can. Good luck :smile:
  • WillWright2006
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred and I love it! I'm only on day 1 though.
  • laurendarcy1988
    Options
    Just started the 30 day shred today on level one hoping for some good results. Looking to lose 2 stone and currently weigh about 150lbs. Melliebee your picture looks amazing well done!
  • jootot
    jootot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    oncem0re wrote: »
    I have done 30 Day Shred for a month and saw huge difference, but I'm really overweight to start with. You can see my results from my profile pictures. I lost mine weekly and saw most of the results around my hip/waist area which is great!

Aww i cant seem to see that picture. I am going to start too and am needing lots of motivation because i am rubbish at sticking to things too!
  • kimbelle_vie
    kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fionalew
    fionalew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I don't have much to lose (10lb's would do me) My main goal is less about the numbers on the scales and more about the ones on the tape measure. I have been messing about since January avoiding doing excercise and thanks to this thread - partucularly that last picture - I have just done level one of the 30 day shred! Kept up fairly well too. Legs feel like jelly - 1 day down 29 to go!
  • rebeccachelle
    rebeccachelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 day shred for about 2 weeks now, I've lost 12lbs plus two inches off my hips so far and 1 inch off my waist! So encouraging to read all of your stories too :smile:
  • pprigge
    pprigge Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am restarting my 30 day shred today, started about 2 weeks ago and didn't cool down properly and limped for 3 days, so glad I found this thread, I want to do this and post my before and after pics when I'm done with round 1!
  • superwoman2798
    superwoman2798 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    When I did the 30 day shred I saw amazing results. By the beginning of the second week, I could make a run for the bus without running out of breath and the jumping jacks became a lot easier. Afterwards my calves were absolutely ripped and I had lost 5 inches off my stomach. I also lost inches on my waist, bust, thighs and calves but can't remember how much. I had dropped 12 pounds during the 30 days but that was combined with a low cal, high protein and fibre diet.
    I recommend this workout to everyone. Take pictures every 3 days, and keep your measurments.
    Good Luck! Youre going to have amazing results.
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just finished circuit one of the shred today, I start circuit two tomorrow. I've noticed that my endurance is way up from day one. It took my a little over two weeks to finish circuit one because I got sick last week but overall I've dropped about 12lbs from it so far. I follow up the shred with a fat boosting smoothie everyday so it's the balance of better eating and the shred!
    Keep it up!
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one yesterday and started level 2 today. I would love some friends to connect with for support and guidance. Add me!
  • schafer_stacy
    schafer_stacy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started beginner shred today, hoping to work up to 30 day shred when I finish this... I have never "worked out" so I think this is a good place for me to start! Feel free to add me if you want... we can do it together :)
  • bethvp81
    bethvp81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of the shred. I cannot even do the modified push up! I've never had upper body strength. My biggest goal is just to be able to do a push up by the end of the 30 days! Did others experience this? How long did it take to accomplish?
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I started beginner shred today, hoping to work up to 30 day shred when I finish this... I have never "worked out" so I think this is a good place for me to start! Feel free to add me if you want... we can do it together :)

I'm going to send you a friend request - my husband and I are starting level 3 of the beginner shred tonight, and once we're done with it we'll move up to 30 day shred. I have come a long way since starting even the beginner shred. I feel much stronger and have more endurance. I didn't take measurements (wish I had!) but I will for sure before we start the 30 day shred.
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    bethvp81 wrote: »
    I'm on day 2 of the shred. I cannot even do the modified push up! I've never had upper body strength. My biggest goal is just to be able to do a push up by the end of the 30 days! Did others experience this? How long did it take to accomplish?

There were pushups in level 1 of the beginner shred dvd and I couldn't do even 1 modified when we started; by the time we finished level 1 I could do 15. Not spectacular by any means, but SO much better than when I began.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!