He was a bad! bad! boy >:)
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    what she said^ :#
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate 4,000 calories on sunday and it didn't make me fat!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I ate a 3 Musketeers bar, and I liked it!
  • _celesse
    _celesse Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I confess I made chocolate mug cake, didn't count any calories and haven't logged it. And it's the third or fourth time I've done that in the past week...I may also have wiped out an entire pack of double stuf oreos in a matter of (3) days. >__>;
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    It's only midday and I'm sitting eating half my dinner calories in the form of an Easter egg.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good at making friends :'(
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was the one who ate the Nutella with a spoon and NOT my 10 year old (He is more the dig right in with your finger kind of guy).
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I confess i did ^^ too <shame>
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    I'm not very good at making friends :'(

Neither am I. I've been told I don't look approachable.

I confess that I just moved across country and I'm in complete culture shock. I feel like I'm in a different world and its kinda scary

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    My lunch date is running late. I'm hungry and I'm tempted to eat a Hershey's chocolate bar.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of clowns and masks.
  • hatchey
    hatchey Posts: 33
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Confession - When I was a young teenage boy, I accidentally used Instant Tanning lotion thinking it was hand lotion...for extra curricular activities.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I just want to be lazy.
  • LifeInAWay
    LifeInAWay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    There is a tiny black spot in my heart that enjoys the look I see on a certain persons face when she sees how far I've come and that I'm becoming hot again while she's still fat. ((Such bad Karma, I know)). :/
  • hatchey
    Options
    LifeInAWay wrote: »
    There is a tiny black spot in my heart that enjoys the look I see on a certain persons face when she sees how far I've come and that I'm becoming hot again while she's still fat. ((Such bad Karma, I know)). :/

I think we all have that. A few years back, I saw a girl from high school who wouldn't give me the time of day. She kept complimenting me on how good I looked and how much I've changed. I let her ramble on and said "Thanks...you really let yourself go" and walked on.

I don't wish any ill-will on anyone, but a little redemption is always nice.
  • LifeInAWay
    LifeInAWay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hatchey wrote: »
    LifeInAWay wrote: »

I think we all have that. A few years back, I saw a girl from high school who wouldn't give me the time of day. She kept complimenting me on how good I looked and how much I've changed. I let her ramble on and said "Thanks...you really let yourself go" and walked on.

I don't wish any ill-will on anyone, but a little redemption is always nice.

LOL. Wish I could have seen the look on her face. I bet it felt glorious. (And thank you for sharing. I'm human afterall). ;)
  • ZenonSeth
    ZenonSeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No one knows me here, and i saw this pop up randomly, so here's a thing.

I have (admittedly self diagnosed) misophonia. Certain sounds or actions, and even written words feel like someone's taking a stick and just poking the rage center of my brain. When I hear them, I have the urge to hit stuff. I don't, and I'm far from a violent person - I believe violence is the last resort of the incompetent - but it's really hard to explain to people and even harder to control.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I'm heading to happy hour with all dudes cause my IT group has no women