164LBS LOSS Before & After pics and still losing :)

Options

Replies

• jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. Living in the moment I hadn't realized how much of a change I have had. I mean I know the weight has come off, but I think (as most of you know), I lived over weight for so long that I will or at least for a long time still see myself in that overweight body. Slowly it is getting better, but still hard (A FIRST WORLD PROBLEM I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE).

For those that asked about skin. I have been truly lucky and have minimal. I attribute that to slow dieting. Nothing over a 1 lb a week or so, also lifting I swear has been a major part of that.

I do have a son. The day I had him July 30, 2010 I weighed 300lbs (prior to getting pregnant I was heavier than that, but never looked at a scale).

I got down to 225 by July 2012 by just being super busy with mom life and work. July 2012 I started to actively lose weight. This is where I was at that point. I started a MFP and stuck to no less than 1650 calories a day. I ate mainly carbs too (so I don't buy into that low carb bs haha). By April 2013 I was down to 148, but skinny fat. Picked up a cardio addiction, but on weight. Started lifting summer of 2013. I saw muscle gain. but wasn't eating enough and plateaued. Last January, I cut out cardio, lifted, and stuck to macros. And that is what lead me to here. :)1b99vux19914.jpg
  • ahawkx
    ahawkx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    okay - you're kind of my hero.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    wow. great job
  • lau444
    lau444 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Jeez girl! You look amazing and, most importantly, HEALTHY. I've got over 150 pounds to lose and it's great knowing that I don't have to kill myself doing cardio to reach my health and fitness goals.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Amazing, just amazing. Stories and pictures like yours motivated me (cept from a male perspective).

Did a switch go on this time for you? For many of us, we are yo-yo's and are quick to give up.
  • crystalcicconetti
    Options
    This is exactly the thing I needed to see! I am a month into eating better and working out. How exactly did you do this? You look amazing! Seeing this helps me know that I am heading in the right direction!
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Holy. Cow.
  • carms109
    carms109 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. You look fabulous.
  • missioninprogress1
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    wow! truly inspiring. thanks
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic!!!!! I just cannot believe the transformation!! I just know you are going to steal the show! You deserve it, girl!!
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • neddy1969
    neddy1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Holy six pack, Barman! Amazing work!
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Inspirational and congratulations. All the best for your show.
  • DangerousDUCK
    DangerousDUCK Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    jnrinwa wrote: »
    1b99vux19914.jpg

Fantastic job, especially as you haven't had much loose skin as a lot of women need expensive surgery after all their hard work.

I think its probably down to a case of slow weight gradually over a few years and slow patient gradual weight loss. The muscular gains would help somewhat too
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is very inspiring, and for so many reasons:

1. You got extreme results without an extreme diet/fitness plan.
    2. You lost so much weight.
    3. You are a mom.
    4. You were at that age where weight loss "is so hard."
    5. You lost so much weight without going low carb (so MFP controversial).
    6. You recognize but don't whine about your issues because you know how blessed you are to have these problems.
    7. Those abs give us real hope.

Well done and thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!