So what do you need to see on the resume of your next spouse

Options

Replies

• amydanell
    amydanell Posts: 25
    Options
    Umm
    What I would love is for someone who SHOWS me they love me(and I'm not talking in a "presents sort of way) I want someone who when they KNOW i am having a bad day will comfort me and let me cry on their shoulder words will only go so far.
    I want someone who is able to deal with my quirky slightly weird sense of humor :p
    I want someone who will cuddle with me
    who loves the outdoors and wants to travel
    Someone who can think for themselves
    Who will support me in whatever I choose to do and vice versa
    Who is not a JEALOUS MANIPULATIVE NIMCOMPOOP!!
    Who doesn't feel the need to play games and try and be emotionally or physically. Abusive I've had enough of that to last a lifetime
    Who I will trust a 110% and can understand all th BS I have been through
    And someone who will make me laugh :-)
    I think that's all for now

I agree with this 100%....
    I must add that they must love children since I have three.
    Also, they must be a Christian. I love God and I want to share that with my someone special.
    I want to be enough for them.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    He would have to love my soul, cherish my mind and consume my body with his. Appreciate my free spirit, embrace my love for life, adore my children and above all….respect me.

I love hard and will never break it…..until you do.

Awesome Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Must have a job and be able to keep it for longer than a month. Must be faithful and honest, if you're not happy just say so.... don't lie and cheat. Must want kids or have them already. Must be able to give and receive love. Must be capable of having fun. Finally must be able to bait your own hook and rig your gear, I'm a southern girl who loves to fish and I will not baby you on the boat.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Why would you ever do it a second time??????
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    .....At least six years experience as a sex slave baaahhhaa!!

My thoughts exactly!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Well for starters, being born in the same decade as me...

Apart from that ill take anythin with a pulse....

Haha!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    A soul mate... someone who I connect with on a deep level, who knows what I'm feeling and thinking at the moment I'm going through it, compassion, understanding, forgiveness, respect, open minded.... someone with the same love of humanity as I have. Someone to laugh with, to cry with.... to hold my hand when I'm sick, to steer me straight when I've driven off course..... someone who thinks I'm worth it, who gives to others before taking for themselves, who is both strong and weak... who can lead and follow............

and mostly some to love me as deeply as I know I can love.

*please send CV*

That's what my girlfriend is like. It is Awesome!!!!

I never thought I would find someone like that, but I did. I am the luckiest man in the world.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What's up with this job requirement stuff! hehe
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    1) Smarter then me (not a hard on to get)

Really TK - I hope you mean not a hard ONE to get!

Buahahahahahahaha!

:blushing:

Dang my spastic typing!!!! :laugh:
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    If I did get serious about getting hitched again my new man would have to be a complete opposite of my ex. Not a momma's boy that couldn't tie his own shoe laces without Momma's approval. And no boring cry baby that was constantly complaining about how somebody didn't treat him right because he was too short, too old, or some other self pitying excuse. I have actually seen my ex take notes as to how his coworkers were beating him out of a promotion and whine like a pig . My new man would have to be his own man & stand on his own two feet. My son is grown and married so children would not be an issue, being a horseman would be a big plus!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    So many dont want to remarry. :-( I want to someday. I want someone to spend my life with and have more kids with (either by both of us, adoption or step kids). Marriages can go wrong but marriage is beautiful!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    So many dont want to remarry. :-( I want to someday. I want someone to spend my life with and have more kids with (either by both of us, adoption or step kids). Marriages can go wrong but marriage is beautiful!

Nothing like a good woman! I tell ya though, after my ex I'm doing a back ground check. She had issues caused by her insane parents. I pray for her though. She is after all the mother of my kids.

I was told not to marry her by my buds but did I listen Noooooooooooooooooo! So now I need the "Failure to Launch" Nod from buds.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Never been married and not sure any lady would have me but for the record here are a few...

Intelligent and being able to have a conversation.
    Funny
    Confident enough to feel as beautiful and sexy as I see her.
    Happy to have her own likes and willing to let me have mine.
    Enjoys quiet times together like walks or watching TV.
    Honestly loves me for me.
    Loves herself as well.
    The true meaning of the term "Lifes partner".
    Sensuous and also a little wild. :smokin:
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    I'm not planning on getting a divorce but who is I guess... I don't know if i would remarried, I have two little girls and feel like i wouldn't want to replace there daddy. Although we might not love eachother he still loves them very much.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    .....At least six years experience as a sex slave baaahhhaa!!

YES!!!!
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My guy really loves my dog (smart man - this racks up huge points!)
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

I'd love to foster, but my hubby says no. :(

I would need: Amazing with children, funny, smart, attentive, and able to accept the fact that I honestly love doing everything for him. BUT not take advantage of that fact.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    My grandpa always said to marry a woman with small hands as it makes your pecker look bigger. (Grandpa was a perv.)

I say if I were to ever need another woman she would have to be RICH. Money can fix everything, even ugly.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    - must have a good job.
    -must be kind and friendly.
    -must support me through my good times and bad.
    -must take me on a shopping spree atleast once a month and not complain.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Been married twice, divorced once and widowed once, so I have honed the criteria to:

* must be able to put me on top of the priority list.
    * Trust and respect, two-way street.
    * not self-focussed, and
    * generous in all aspects of his life

That is all, although I have a very quirky sense of humour and I know it is a bit hard to handle. Being a cycling-nut would help ;-)

GG